Chapter 35

Hello my lovelies and Happy New year :*

I was not going to update today and yet I did because of the request my friend strawberry-pinky did to me :)

Hope you like it aaaaand enjoy reading !!

Don't forget to vote and comment and please doo tell me how did you all celebrate the new year???!!!

Anyways this chapter is dedicated to a sweet girl aznah19 for her comments and votes :)

Happy reading and pleeeeeaaaase vote and comment :*

love,

Lillyalbela

-----------------------------------

" Salman! " I heard someone yell and realize it was me. Salman neither stopped nor turned around.

" Salman where are you going?! " I shrieked reaching to him and pulling his arm to stop him. Salman paused and looked at my hand that was grabbing his arm. He looked at me and his features visibly softened but all that softness was gone in a second as if it hadn't been there, ever.

" I think I've made myself pretty clear, Neha. I'm taking Fatima with me. "

" What do you mean you're taking Fatima with you?! " I yelled holding his arms as if I thought that that was all it needed to stop Salman from going in. " She's not going anywhere. She's my daughter Salman! " I said and my eyes stung due to the anguish I was feeling at him.

" I don't know why you forget it Neha, but she's my daughter as well. " Salman said removing my hand from his arm.

" Maybe because you ran away after getting me laid! " I shouted once again grabbing his jacket's arm and pulling him in order to stop him from going in. Salman snapped his head toward me and glared. " Why do you always come out clean Neha? I never forced you into anything. You came into my life with your own will Neha, I didn't wanted to you to come and yet you did. I warned you again and again about the consequences but it was you who didn't wanted to hear anything at that time. And now you blame me for all this? Now you have become all saint after ditching me in dirt Neha?

" I ditched you? " I asked as I stared at Salman in disbelief. Salman yanked his arm from my hand and grabbed my both arms with his hands.

" Now you listen to me Neha. I've had enough of you walking in and out of my life like it's some fucking field. I didn't say anything when you walked into my life without my permission Neha. I didn't fucking say anything when you walked out. I didn't fucking say anything when you refused to recognize me because you have fucking changed Neha. But I will not stand back and watch my daughter grow up not knowing who her father is. I will not stay quiet while she calls someone else her father. You can carry on and fulfill your fucking promises but I won't let my daughter suffer from your stupid will to keep someone else's heart. "Salman said jerking me and then pushing me back.

" Stop swearing at me. " I said as the tear rolled down my cheeks and soaked in my hijab. " And I don't care what you say Salman, you are not taking Fatima with you."

" Watch me then. " Salman said shaking his head and once again walking past me.

" Salman please stop !" I cried and walking briskly came to stand in front of him. " You can't go in like that and take Fatima Salman, Raza's inside. Please try and understand. " I said trying to put some sense into his head.

Oh Allah please help me!

" Like hell I care! " Salman seethed and I realized I was shivering; not because I was cold but because I was scared.