Chapter 39

The first thing before I even start writing this chapter, is I want to share something with you.

And it's that... I love you all ;)

Well,on a serious note, the thing is that I, not even in my wildest dream ever thought that  I'd come this far with TRN, really. And today when I write my last chapter of it, I see that I've come a long way with this story. Although I started jotting it down in December '14 , and started publishing it in August'15, the idea has come a long way with me.

One day I had myself wondering that what if some robbers came to our house. I'm sure everyone does think that at least once in their life and plan what their eaction would be. So I did it too and I was actually terrified of the idea, really I was. I started imagining different situations and finally came up with a whole story. It was NOTHING compared to this story, except the robbers coming to rob part. That was back in 2012. And here I'm writing the last chapter of it in 2016.

My purpose for writing this is That there are number of people who have started to criticise My character saying That would I do That too if I was in Neha' s shoes? Would I cheat on My parents like Neha did? They keep on forgetting That Neha is just a character. And this is fiction. And Neha DOES NOT  in any means represent me, Yes there are some characteristics in her that I might have copied pasted from myself but that's about it.  Her way of thinking and Her way of looking at things does not reflect mine at all. Simply because I'm not Neha. It's not like I don't like my Neha character,  in fact I love her, because she's a potray of a human being.  And human makes mistakes. They make bad choices. And then They repent it. It's human nature, and Neha is just a young girl, or might I sau, a young human ;)

So please bear with the idea that it is possible for a Muslim girl to make bad choice and cheat on her parents. She does not become a villain by doing that, yes, she might have become one if she never repented on her actions but see, she did!

Come on now, give her a chance and sheeeeeesh, stop judging me people!

Happy reading:)
Love always,
Lillyalbela:*

-----#####------

Sana walked in the VIP lounge and grinned at me.

" Is that a glow of a newly married girl that I see? " Sana asked and I blushed.

" Sana, I'm so happy... " I said looking in her sparkling eyes.

" This is the right place for you to be Neha jan, the place Allah has chosen for you. " Sana said smiling. 

I looked up in her eye and smiled; " Sana , I hope that one day I can actually explain in words how grateful I'm to you. You've been just like a mother to me... and I love you for that." I said through tears.

" You're a strong girl Neha, I'll give you that. And I too hope that one day you'll find the courage to actually go up to your parents and apologise.  That'll be your Kafara Neha. If you really seek forgiveness from Allah then you'll have to attain it from your parents first. " Sana said and I nodded.

I knew that Sana was right to the very core. I could never get forgiveness from Allah SWT if my parents didn't forgive me, but going up to them and asking for their forgiveness was something that I could never bring myself to even think about. It was that painful. And terrifying. 

" Come on, let's go now. Salman awaits you. "

The moment I stepped out , the guests broke into a roar of an applause. Involuntarily I found my eyes roam the stage until they landed on a pair of dark brown eyes. I swallowed the lump in my throat and resisted the urge to ignore everyone in the room and running to my husband, throw myself in his arms.