Chapter 33

As promised, this chapter is dedicated to my new wattpad's friend for her sweet posts;

 enjoy and happy reading :)

Love

Lillyalbela

---------------------------

Salman... Salman is back...

These were the very first thoughts that crossed my mind even before I had opened my eyes. I squinted my eyes open and stared at the peach ceiling of my bedroom.

To say I wasn't happy that Salman was back would be a great lie. As sinful as it is... I was ecstatic. I know that he being here would do nothing, would mean nothing and if anything it would only lead to more pain and more heartbreak but even then I couldn't bring myself to imagine him gone. And he had just come here yesterday.

I prayed to Allah that He helps me and give me strength so that I do not come under the control of my nafs once again.

I turned in my bed and saw Fatima sleeping soundly beside me. Instantly images of last night came rushing to me like wild tides.

" Is Fatima my daughter? " I brushed a hand on Fatima's head. She stirred and then went back to her light snoring.

" This one's for my daughter." I felt a shiver pass through my whole body as I remembered the kiss. Great. Now every time I kiss Fatima I'll be reminded of that sinful act Salman did last night. I turned my back towards Fatima and laid there for a while thinking everything through.

I just couldn't get over the fact that after all the things I did to meet Salman; he actually showed up on my engagement because he was freaking hungry. I mean like seriously? Can you actually believe that?

Sighing I sat up and walked towards the bathroom and realized I had missed Tahajjad and Fajr for the very first time since I had started praying. I could easily blaim it on my engagement and the tiresome it brought but I didn't. I had read it somewhere that when a Muslim skips a prayer it's because he have done something so bad that Allah does not wish for him to stand in front of Him. And I knew exactly what bad had I done after all this time. I had let Salman touch me and... kiss me.

I took a quick hot shower and placed myself on the praying mat and cried.

" Oh Allah! I don't know what I was thinking. I know I should have resisted Salman more and should have reacted in a different way than I did. Ya Allah please forgive me this once. I promise to not let him touch me again. I promise Allah. But please don't take from me the one way I have of talking to you Ya Allah! Please Ya Allah! Please! "

After performing Qada Fajr and cleaning Fatima up , I hurried downstairs.

" Assalamualikum Neha. " Sana greeted me smiling as she kept the tea that she was drinking down.

" Walikum asalam Sana. " I said as I seated Fatima on her tiny chair and buckled her up . Sana handed me her cereal she had prepared and I fed her. " Is Bilal Bhai yet not ready? I mean I'm sure I'm quiet late. " I said as I sipped on the black tea Sana had kept in front of me.

" You are Neha. Bilal has left already. He told me to tell you to take some rest." Sana was saying not looking at me. I noticed she was purposefully not meeting my gaze. I kept a hand on her arm and gently squeezed it.

" Sana. Look at me. " I said and Sana didn't take too long before masking a fake smiley face and looking up.

" What?" She asked.

" Are you not telling me something Sana? " I asked as I took the bread she was extending to me and kept it on the plate . Sana gave me an are-you-for-real-look before saying,