Chapter 17

Lovely Readers,

Please please and please,

if you think the chapter's worth it,

vote and comment. 

Trust me it makes my day and motivates me to update faster.

Happy reading,

xoxo,

lillyalbela.

-----------------------------------------------

" Neha..." I froze for a second before blinking and looking up from where the voice had come. I saw Salman coming out of the balcony's door. I looked at him and couldn't believe my eyes.He was wearing denim jean and a royal blue button up shirt. I jumped up and ran towards him and within seconds my fears and worries faded. Now that I was in his arms I felt like the world was such an easy place to live in. I cried on his chest and he held me tight.

After I had cried for almost ten minutes, I pulled back. Salman wiped my tears with his thumbs. He looked at my dress then at the decorated room and then back at me,

" What's going on in here?" Salman demanded, a scowl on his face.

" I...Oh Salman... I'm getting engaged tomorrow. " I said before breaking into another fist of sobs. Salman held me by my arms and said,

"With who? "

" He's my childhood's friend." I said.

" Do you like him?" Salman asked. I looked at him with disbelief.

" You think I like him? Is that why I've been crying for the past two days? Is that why I haven't eaten anything since I've come to known about this engagement. I love you Salman and I'm getting married to another man in three months!" I said as I felt tears rolling down from my eyes.

"I heard you telling him that you like him." Salman said frowning. I stared at him before realization hit me. So that was why he had left the other day when he had said he'll wait in the balcony. 

Because he was jealous.

" I like him Salman, but just as a friend. I don't love him." I said.

" He hugged you. " Salman pointed it out.

" But I didn't." I shot back. He got quiet after that.

" Were you jealous Salman? " I said looking into his eyes.

" No , I just feel like killing him and throwing him in a river. Is that jealousy? " Salman said smirking. I shook my head and said,

" It's more than jealousy."

" What is it then?" Salman said.

" I don't know."

" Do you think it's love? " Salman said brushing his thumb on my lips. I shivered and said,

" I don't know Salman. " I was beyond angry now. Why was he trying me to put words in his mouths. If he loved me why couldn't he just say it.

" But I think I know. I love you Neha Maqsood Shah. You have made me crazy. My friends think that I'm whipped. All I've ever done after you came to my house is think about you. I love you Neha." I felt Salman's breath brush my face and I closed my eyes.

I felt Salman's lips on mine within seconds. He kissed me full on my mouth and our tongues roamed around savoring each other's mouth;  tangling and untangling. We kissed for almost five minutes before we both pulled back, our lips swollen.

" You look beautiful, Neha." Salman said and I felt how much he needed me.

 " Will you marry me?" I looked in his eyes to search for any hint of joking or anything that would indicate he was kidding.
But he was not. I nodded my head and Salman grinned. He took out a ring from his pocket and put it on my finger. I stared at it before hugging him.

" Oh Salman... I love you. " I said on his chest.

" I want to make you mine, Neha. " Salman said huskily. This time I didn't shy.

" And I want to be yours. Make love to me, Salman." I saw the need in his eyes and felt butterflies in my stomach. For a moment I thought about Allah and how wrong this all was. I thought about what would happen if my parents finds out I've been making out with a robber in my bedroom. I knew that no matter what I said or the reasons I gave myself, it was still wrong but I pushed all thoughts away. 

Right now I was with Salman and I cared about nothing else in this world. 

 We made love for a long time before we both were tired and torn.
It was 3:00 am in the morning. I laid in his arm staring at the ceiling. We both were covered in silk's white sheets and the AC was on full blast.

 " Salman... " I said turning to him.

 " Yes." Salman said brushing his fingers in my hair. 

" I'm hungry. " I said. Salman looked at me before getting up and getting some chocolate bars from the refrigerator. I opened the bar and handed it to Salman.

 He took a big bite from it and I pouted looking at him. He smiled mischievously before he brought his face near me and signaled me to take a bite from his mouth. I blushed before reaching for his mouth and taking a bite from it. We both ate the chocolate like this and laughed here and there. 

Whenever Salman was with me he was so young and lively. He didn't look even a bit of his age. We made love once again and it was 4:00 am in the morning, already. 

Salman picked up his clothes from the floor and wore them as I stared at him laying on the bed naked. Once he was ready to leave he came and sat next to me and covered me with the sheets. I snuggled with him and he held me there. 

"Neha, I'm going to leave you for two months. I promise to come back after two months and will talk to your parents into marrying me. I promise to return and when I do, I'll no more be a robber. I'll be someone your parents will give their daughter to me without any hesitation. But I need you to promise me one thing. Promise me that you'll go along with whatever your parents tell you, Neha. Promise me you will not cry." Salman said.

" I promise if you promise to keep your promise." I said and saw something that took me off guard. Salman's eyes were sparkling due to the unshed tears. Salman was crying. I hugged him and he stood up abruptly and said one last thing before he left,

" You are my fiancé now. You are mine Neha. For now and forever." He went towards the balcony and snaked his way down through the water pipe. It was still dark outside and no one saw him as he turned around the street and left.

-------------------

A/N : I've decided to update if I receive at least fifteen votes on this chapter. 

Hope you enjoyed it :)