Chapter 6

This chapter is dedicated to my favorite writer, her stories are just so fantastic and I'm really in love with Evans. If you haven't read it yet you must check them out.

Please don't forget to vote and comment, 

Happy Reading :)
Love
Lillyalbela:*

-------#####--------

It turned out that I stood 2nd in my school and both of my parents were happy with the rank, whereas I was only concerned with 'The Red Necklace'.

I was awarded with the certificate and some gifts I didn't bother opening once we reached home. I was way too excited about The Red Necklace that I could neither sit nor stand. So I opted for strolling in my room. When the strolling didn't help I gave up sighing, opening my wardrobe I took out a pair of trousers and a t-shirt and went to the bathroom to change and freshen up.

After I was done changing into my comfortable clothes and freshening up, I was a bit ... Well, fresher.

Sitting on my bed indian-style, I took out the newspaper that was safely kept in my night stand drawer. I kept it in front of me. Within no time, I will be the sole owner of The Red Necklace. Smiling, I pecked the advertisement, seemingly my only key that will open my doors to him.

The intense moment of me and the advertisement of The Red Necklace was broken with an abrupt knock on the door. Keeping the newspaper under my pillow I got up and opened the door to a smiling Mom.

" I have something to tell you. May I please come in. " Mom Asked. Fully opening the door, I moved aside so that she could walk in.

" Yes, of course. " Mom sat on the sofa beside my bed and I sat in front of her ,on my bed.

" Well, your Dad and I are so proud of you that we have decided to arrange a party on Sunday evening. He has asked for you to give us a list of your friends that you would like to invite in the party. " My mom was so proud of me, I could tell. She was glowing. I giggled on Mom's excitement and thought about it. A party. Held for me. And now it was implied that I will be getting my gift on Sunday, in the party. It was the best. The best and quickest way of spreading the news that I was the owner of 'The Red Necklace. '

" Well, there are number of my friends that I would like to invite. I'll make sure the list is ready by dinner." I told her excitedly. Mom nodded before getting up.

" We are so proud of you , baby ! Thank you!" She said as she bent to kiss me on my forehead. I felt guilty for everything but I guess it was necessary for my living. If they knew it, I'm sure they would have done the same thing to save their only daughter's life. Or that's what I thought.

The party was after three days, on Sunday. I had invited as many gossiping girls as much possible and all of my friends. Now was the time to invite the very important person that could help me with this plan. Not Directly of course but indirectly.

This party had taken my plan to a whole new level. I had never thought that spreading this news would be so easily done with this party.

Picking up my dupatta and throwing it over my shoulders I went downstairs to call Fatima.

" Salam! Who is there?" A boyish voice asked.

"Walikum-Asalam, I'm Neha, Could you get Fatima on the line for me,please? I said patiently.

Mom was sitting in front of me ,watching T.V and peeling carrots for the dessert tonight.

"Sure.Hang on." Said the boy, probably Fatima's brother.

I heard some shuffling and then a girl's voice saying, 'who is it ?' Before taking the phone and speaking in it,

"Hello? " Said Fatima.

" Salam, Fatima! It's Neha, how are you doing? " I said, smiling as I heard my best friend's voice after such a long time. Fatima used it to live in the same street as us, but they had shifted into a new town 2 years ago. Since then, we met very rarely as we both were busy with our schools. It was so good to hear her voice again.
" Oh... Walikum-Asalm! Ne how are you? I'm doing good, just busy with studies you know. What about you?" Yes Ne was my nickname from my best friend.

" I'm fine I guess. Well I'd say more than just fine as I stood 2nd in our school." I said waiting patiently for her reaction.

" What? OMG! That's just so fabulous ! You did it , girl. I guess me moving out was a good omen for you, you started picking up your grades !" Fatima joked and I laughed at that.

" Well, you could say that ." I said giggling.

" So , does that mean we're expecting a party? " I nodded my head and then remembered she couldn't see me.

" Hell yeah, it's on Sunday at 6:00 pm and of course you are invited with your parents and your brother but I need you to be here at 12:00 pm. You need to help me get ready. " I added when my mom gave me a weird look. Taking the tray of carrots she went in the kitchen.

" Sure. I'll be on time! Maybe earlier than that. So I guess I'll be bringing all the accessories and cosmetic then?" She asked. She knew me too well to expect me to have my own jewelry or cosmetic. I used all this stuff to the minimum level needed. And that too, on rare occasion, like Eid. So they all were usually out-dated or in other cases they were expired.

" Bingo!" I said and we both burst out laughing. We talked for about more five minutes before hanging up.

I went to my room and added the last name of Mr. Wahab Wasiq and Family in the list and my list of guests was ready.

------######----

How many of you believe Neha is going way over the border line for her love...? Tell me, cause your opinino matters...
Thanks:*