Chapter 1

Hello there. This story has not been edited so please ignore any grammar mistakes and I'll be looking forward to any constructive criticism. I have not set the exact location of this story so it's kind of open-ended however as you read the story you can actually tell it's based in Asia. Please don't judge my story and discriminate it, just give it a chance. :) Thank you and happy reading,

Enjoy :*

LOVE ,

lillyalbela.

-------#####--------

It was a half hour past midnight when I heard it. Everyone in this street was probably fast asleep as the people in Marina Falls were known to be early risers, so they had to sleep on time.

I turned in my bed and removed the duvet from my face and waited anxiously to hear it again just to be sure. My heart started beating fast and I laid there restless, with all my ears.

Then I heard it. The shuffling... The shooing... The presence of people sneaking in... The faded shoes clicking and I was sure.

They were here. I threw the purple duvet aside and tiptoed out of my bed, sneaking out of my room careful not to wake my sleeping family.

I peeked a glance from the balcony at the back of my room and saw three men , their faces covered with a black veil ,both hands filled with loaded guns trying to sneak into Mrs. Danish's house. Instantly I recognized him, the one who was in denim jeans and black shirt, his eyes as hard as a stone , yet they had a mysterious glint in them. Like he knew all your secrets and was teasing you about it.

His face was covered in black veil just like the others but I knew that underneath it was a face that I had dreamed of for previous 2 months. I had seen him without the veil 2 months ago when he was done doing his business here in Mr. Murtaza's house and they were sneaking out.

Right then and there I knew what they were doing and something within me was shouting but I couldn't muster up the courage to scream. Maybe I was too scared of being shot by some robbers who were robbing Mr. Murtaza's gold. Or maybe, just maybe I wanted to save them. I didn't really know which one of it was this.

I stood peeking over my balcony in the middle of the night to a live robbery and waiting for that man to come out of Mrs. Danish's house and take out his veil so I could just see him again, once.

After all, it had been 2 months since I had last seen his face. My heartbeat was frantic and I was perspiring. They took their time in there as it had been 25 minutes when finally I saw them sneaking out, one of them holding a black bag, which I assumed held the gold.

They looked around in the street and hid behind the tree. What a stupid act, I thought. I mean who goes for a professional robbery and not arrange for their rides?

Suddenly there were this roaring of bikes and I saw 3 bikes come into view. They were really making it aloud for it to be considered a robbery.

Quickly they all sat on the bikes with their respective drivers and drove away. But just before they disappeared in the dark I saw him take out his veil and brush his hand through his hair. And then, they were gone.

A/N : Moving to the next chapter without voting is forbidden... Just kidding.. please vote and comment if you liked it...

������6a�Q��