Chapter 38

Darn, am I happy!

eeeeeeeeeeee :) :*

I'm so happy today, like really, really happy! but I won't tell you why... trust me you'll be as giddy as I am when you get to the end of this chapter....

Wohoooo :) Finally a second last chapter and InshaAllah this time, it'll stay like this :D

And yes, I want to officially say my apology to one of my reader who's heart I broke last time, but trust me it was a mistake... I hope you'll forgive me and for the bribery, I'm dedicating you the chapter ;) Hehehe , kidding but really I'm sorry and here you go ! Now you have a chapter dedicated to you :* LOVE

Okay then,

Happy reading,

love,

lillyalbela :*

--------------------------

" It'll all be okay. Trust Allah. " Sana said and I nodded slowly.

And trust Allah I did. I excused myself from the event and went in Sana's room and once again prayed 2 raka nawafil, seeking help and strength. Seeking guidance. And seeking what was right and Halal for myself and for my daughter. I cried hard when I made dua'a and I was for once grateful for the noise those ladies were making outside. After I had prayed, I felt like the energy bar had been refilled. Like those in video games that gives you more life and strength to live and fight for.

At 4:00 am finally the ladies retired and made a beeline for the exit. Once everyone had hugged Tanya, Sana and me and had bid their best wishes and regards they left. Non of them excused for their behavior earlier and I understood why. Because it was Jalajit's mahendi. It was a tradition, a strange one though, that the to-be bride is served by the guest itself and can not see her relatives until her hands are filled with henna.

Once all the guests were gone, Bilal bhai , Aqil Bhai and Uncle Kamran came in. I was torn and tired and wanted nothing more than to throw myself on bed and drift into unconsciousness.

We all sat on the sofa and everyone looked ecstatic. Other than me of course. Tanya brought hot chocolate for all of us and passed each of us our cups.

" Neha you should call it a night and go to bed now or else you'll be very tired tomorrow. " Uncle Kamran said and I nodded. I sipped on my hot chocolate and realized it was already my wedding day. Today I was getting married...

Everyone was sitting back and relaxing on the sofa when the door knocked. Bilal Bhai got up and went to the door. I heard him laugh and say something to whoever was at the door and came back in the lounge grinning.

" It's Raza. He wants to see you. " Bilal Bhai said smirking. I blinked and got up. Everyone in the lounge was looking me over from their hot chocolate and giving me a smirk. Like I was going to meet my lover and talk romance with him. All except Sana of course. She had noticed how, once again my face filled with dread on hearing Raza's name. Everyone else in the room thought I was shying. I pretended like I didn't see the huge smirk on their faces and moved towards the door. Raza was standing there rubbing his hands together as if to warm them. When he looked at me he smiled.

" Assalamualikum... " His eyes shifted to my dress and he all of a sudden looked stunned. " You look...beautiful! " Raza said shaking his head slowly.

" Thanks..." I said lowering my eyes.

" Actually... I wanted to talk to you. You think we could just sit somewhere and talk? " Raza asked and I hesitated.

" Umm... Actually I'm not really dressed to go out. " I said looking at my satin's blouse and skirt.

" Or we could just sit in my car and talk? " Raza asked and I shrugged.