Chapter 36

Lovely readers, this is the second last chapter of TRN. Hopefully there'll be an epilogue after the 37th chapter..... Wohoooo!!!! :) :) :* :D

And this chapter is dedicated to swayinstyle for the cover :* Thank you bunch :) :*

Enjoy reading and don't forget to vote and comment :*

Happy reading,

love,

lillyalbela.

---------------------

The next day before I left for the hospital to see Bilal Bhai and Sana, I again prayed 2 raka'a nawafil ; this time seeking strength for the decision I had made. After I was done praying I picked Fatima up and kept her in my lap. She looked at me with huge innocent eyes and my eyes stung. I kissed her on her wet lips and said, " Fatima... your mother... is a very bad person. But she loves you. She loves you like she loves nothing in the world. I'm sorry I have to do this honey, but really, you'll never miss me. I promise you. Your Dad... your Dada will make sure of that. He loves you so much Fatima, just like I love you. You know why? Because your Maam and Dada... they both love each other very much. And that's why they love you just the same. I've not only given you your share of love but also your Dada's. And now your Dada will give you your share of love as well as mine. Just... never judge your mother Fatima. Just never judge me. Please. I love you my love... I swear to my Allah I love you so much. " I said crying and hugged her tightly. " I hope that one day you will understand that what your mother did was something that was for once... right. " I said still hugging her. I wiped my tears and with a strength that was not in me before the nawafil , I took Fatima outside the house.

I was locking the door when a car honked. I turned around and was surprised to see Raza there. He was in his car and had honked to get my attention. I raised my eyebrows and taking the key out of the keyhole I walked towards the car.

" Assalamualikum. " Raza said trying to sound good in the morning but all I was able to focus on was the huge bruise on his chin that went down to his jaw. It must be very painful because it surely looked painful.

" Walikumasalam. "

" Come sit. I'm going to the hospital, I'll take you there. " Raza said lowering the window.

" No it's okay... "

"I didn't ask you Neha ji... I said come sit. Come on I won't like you taking a cab to the hospital. " I sighed and nodded hesitantly. After yesterdays event even talking with Raza seemed like some sin. I could not help but look around afraid that Salman would come out of somewhere and beat the crap out of Raza. Alhamdullilah, nothing of that sort happened and Raza was safe through out the way. And quiet. Not that I wanted him to say anything. In fact I didn't mind him staying quiet forever. I feel really bad for Raza but I couldn't help to bring out any romantic emotions for him.

I got out of the car and Raza went to find somewhere to park. I hurried my way inside the hospital and when I went in Bilal Bhai's room I was surprised to see everyone there.By everyone I mean Uncle Kamran, Tanya and Aqil bhai and of course Sana and Bilal Bhai. I greeted them all and in an instant Fatima was taken from me by Aqil bhai. Tanya then took her from Aqil bhai and after kissing her dozens she passed her to Uncle Kamran. I sat beside Bilal bhai and Alhamdullilah he looked so much better than yesterday. I noticed Sana was quieter than usual... maybe she knew about the restaurant being bankrupt.

" Bilal Bhai... " I said aloud and everyone looked at me. " There is a good news... " I said and waited for his expression to change. And change they did but they became more dull as if he believed there could be no news that could overdo the effect of the news of his restaurant getting bankrupt.