Chapter 33

//Small note:

Any song that i have it seem like Abigail wrote IS NOT HERS I REPEAT NONE OF THE SONGS THAT SHE SINGS OR "WRITES" IS NOT HERS. I WILL ALSO GIVE YOU THE NAME OF THE ACTUAL OWNER OF THE SONG JUST IN CASE YOU WANT TO LOOK UP THE SONG.

I JUST DON'T WANT TO USE MY ORIGINAL SONGS AND THEN SOMEONE STEAL THEM.

Abigail POV:

News:

"Could Ms. Malik be seeing someone else? sources say they caught Abigial Malik with a new guy. Whoa does she get around."

*Picture shows Brandon and Abigail out of a house*

"A young man name Chris spoke with us giving us a couple of details."

Chris: Yea, They dated before and I seen them inside dancing pretty close. And I asked if she was with someone and she said yeah she was but she told me to leave her and him alone.

"Not long before the Directioner come to the rescue"

"also news on Abigail. Abigail will becoming out with a new single more news on that later"

"What this isn't true! none of this is true! I was dancing with Chris! and we did nothing at all." I screamed looking over at Harry and Zayn.

"You believe me don't you?" I asked.

"we do believe you." Zayn said. I sign and release the breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Now everyone going to hate me." I said looking down. This is not good at all i'm about to come out with a new single and all this is happening.

"their not okay, we will work something out babe." Harry said.

******************************************

"So what happen after?" Amy asked.

"nothing, he said that he wont let anything happen to me and that he will protect me." I shrugs.

"ahhhhh!!! so so freaking cute!" Ariana said.

"I know right! hes so hot and cute and sweet." Amy added.

"So you're really dating Brandon?" Tyler asked.

I lean in. "You guys can't tell no one" they all nodded. "we are not really dating I'm just having him believe it. I'm not dating Harry either till we get something figure out. But promise you guys won't say a word. They nodded again.

"so now that David not here, he's here to finish things up I'm guessing?" Tyler questions confused.

"Yeah I guess, I don't know whats going to happen next. But I think me and the lads have an idea."

"Oh, well if you need any help we are here!"

"me too!" Antonio said.

"Me 3!" Amy chime in.

"Me me me!!" Ariana said and I laugh softly.

The lunch bell ring and I head to math class.

(A/N I don't remember the order i have the classes in so bare with me)

I walk into class and took my seat next to Amy. I was sitting down doodling in my math book and look up with my eyes meeting with a light blue eyes girl, with red head. I remember her. She was in my English class and randomly disappeared. Now shes in my Math class which I don't remember seeing her in. To be honest I don't remember seeing her in any of my class till recently.

"Hi, Abigail" she smiles taking a seat next to me on my left side while Amy was on my right.

"Oh hey, haven't seen you in awhile."

"I know." she laughs softly.

"To be honest I have never seen you before till maybe a month ago. Did you just move here or something not to long ago?" I asked and she nodded.

"whats you're name? I never did catch you're name"

"Taylor." She smiles softly and I nodded. "Nice to meet you again." I chuckled and she nodded.

"Nice to meet you too." She said.

*************

I'm so glad school is almost over, it seems like its been a very long day for some reason. Next period is Art, We are sketching someone we admire in class then sharing it to everyone.

I walk to my locker and grab my sketching book. I felt an arm snake around my waist and I roll my eyes.

"no hello?" He said in my hear.

"Hi" I said simply.

"What is you're problem." Brandon said squeezing my waist and I took a deep breath in.

"Let go." I said quietly.

"what you say?" he asked.

"I said let go!" I said and he squeezes tighter then turns me around.

"I told you, don't tell me what to do." He said slapping me across the face. I bend down holding my face trying to hold back tears. He bends down to his knees right in front of me and he cups my face with his hand.

"You could have just answer my question, and stop complaining and this wouldn't have happen." I don't answer.

The bell rings and everyone goes to their class as do Brandon. I got up off the floor and start to walk to class and takes my seat.

"Okay class, so you have. Hmm. about 50 mintues to sketch someone who you admire or you can do more then one person and be ready to share." the teacher said and we all get to work. I decided to do mine on my mum, dad and the boys.

after 50 minutes was up the teacher stands up and claps his hand together.

(I cant remember who I said was the art teacher was so sorry D;)

"Okay who wants to go first?" he asked looking around. I look at my picture not wanting to be pick first hoping he wont notice. But my luck he did.

"Ah! Abigail would like to go yeah?" he asked and I nodded agreeing knowing I don't want to. I walk to the front of the class holding up my poster.

"The people who I admire is Zayn, my brother. My Mum, My dad, Louis, Liam, Niall and Harry. They have help me through so much."

"Hey I was going to say One Direction'" someone shouted and then another voice.

"So was I." I rolled my eyes.

"Very good Abigail amazing drawing" he said. Then a couple more went after me and then the bell rings.

"We will finish the rest up tomorrow. Have a nice day."

I'm so glad this day is over, I walk out the class and next thing I knew I was pulled into a dark room.

"w-whats going on?" I said trying not to panic. The lights were turned on and the last thing I would expect to see is standing here in front of me.

"Jacob?" I asked.

(A/N if you don't remember, Jacob was one of the boys who was flirting with her along with Brad.)

"Yeah." he said simply.

"Where is Brad? haven't seen you or him in a long time? what do you want? please don't tell me you're part of the plan too. I thought we was cool the last time we talk. Brandon told you to talk to me didn't he? or was it David? well hes gone but still. Why aren't you answering me?" I said

"Because you wont give me a chance to and you wont shut up." he said and I nodded.

"David back, he was suppose to be place on probation but his dad got him out of it, because his dad is a lawyer." he said.

"Okay? so.."

"Hes most likely to come after Harry and Zayn and you, hes crazy he is capable of anything."