Chapter 32

Previously:

I was sitting at the coffee shop with Harry, I finally figure out away to tell Harry i'm breaking up with him. well not it exactly but I just need to tell him before things go to far.

"Whats wrong?" he asked as he took a sip of his coffee.

"oh, u-uh nothing" I smiled softly taking a bite out of my doughnut.

"babe, their something bothering you, you said we need to talk which means something is wrong, and if something is wrong you k-" I cut him off.

"I'm breaking up with you." I blurted

*******************

"Your what..?" He said.

"Im breaking up with you" I repeated as I take a sip of my coffee. I cant believe I have to do this. Worse feeling ever. I can see the pain behind his eyes as he hides it and i'm trying my best to hide my pain to but I know he can see it too.

"I thought.. I thought we we're doing fine." he said looking deeply in my eyes.

"I have to go." I said as I got up walking outside the coffee shop straight to my car and gets in.

"Ugh!" I scream as tears start to stream down my face. I turn on my car pulling out the parking lot as I drive off. When I get home I walk straight to my room and lay back on my bed crying. Im so tired of crying, i'm so tired of things going wrong. Why cant things just stay good how they we're. I thought David being gone was the end of this, But I guess not.

*********************

I walk up to Brandon when he was standing at his locker with a couple of guys he was talking to. How does he even know all these guys. I rolled my eyes and then tap him on his shoulder and he turns around toward me.

"Oh hey babe" he said smiling.

"Don't call me babe, and I broke up with him. I hope you are happy now." I said and walk off, but I didn't get far when he grips my forearm.

"What now! what do you want!?" I said.

"I told you, I want you" he smirks. "and now you're mine" he said pulling me into his side turning toward his friends.

"This is my new girlfriend." he smirks.

"um no i'm n-"

"She is, shes just a little shy." He smiles at them and they laugh.

"shes that hot girl that you have David go after isn't she" the other guy asked.

"Yup."

"what are you talking about?" I asked the guy who was speaking and I don't know his name.

"David and Brandon are best friends" he says simply.

"Okay.. and?" I can't believe this, How could I not know this. It makes sense now.

David and Brandon are just alike, I seen them at the mall together. David is getting sent away and Brandon is here. But how could he have known I was here and how did David know I was here. Oh yeah. I forgot everyone at my old school knew me because i'm related to Zayn Malik.

The bell ring bring me out of my thought as everyone starts to walk to class. Brandon grip my arm making me follow behind him to class.

"stop gripping my arm so hard." I said and he glare at me.

"How about you don't tell me what to do." he said yanking it as hard as he can and when we get to class I pulled my arm away from his grip. I'm not letting him mistreat me again. this will not happen again.