Chapter 26

Abigial POV:
"Harry, its nothing I told you. I was just dancing with some people I know, nothing more." I mumbled walking toward the kitchen. He grab my arm twirling me around toward him.
"if its nothing then why wont you tell me what happen."
"Look I did, I just dance with some people I knew nothing big." he sign pinching the bridge of his nose. "If you like him.." he started but I cut him off moving closer to him and look up deep into his eyes.
"I want you not him, okay? it was just a dance it was nothing." I grab his face so he can stay focus on me and I gave him a small smile as I lean in to give him a quick kiss and he pulls me close making the kiss last longer then pulls away and smiles softly.
"Fine, if you say so" he starts to walk away.
"Harry.."
he turned around and looks at me. "Yes"
"I didn't want to dance with him.." I sign.
"Then why did you?"
"Because.. Because.." I stuttered and looked up at him seeing hes waiting for me to reply and Zayn is as well.
"Because why?" Zayn asked.
"Because i'm stupid.."
"You're not stupid" Harry said.
"Yes I am! i'm so stupid"
"how so?" Harry asked walking closer to me and I took a deep breath in and sit down and Harry sat next to me then Zayn sat on the arm rest of the couch.
"He, he has some things, and he is capable of anything."
"Like.." Zayn gave me a questionable stare as did Harry and I bite down on the bottom of my lip gently.
"Zayn.. remember Brandon?"
He thinks for awhile then gives me a glare. "hes here?" he growls and I nodded. "Did he lay a hand on you? I swear if he.." I cut him off and looked at Harry who looked completely lost as I see Zayn was getting mad.
"Brandon.. is I guess you can say an old Ex boyfriend who I use to 'date' I guess you can say.. well it really wasn't a date thing because I was force into the relationship. He would get mad if i talked to a guy, or even smiled at a guy, he was very..very I should say aggressive and if I didnt do as he say he would..he would hit me, and it was hard to get out of the relationship.. and I told Zayn about it and he talked to him, but it only made everything worse..." I looked up at Zayn as I see his fist form into a ball. I decided to not tell everything because I felt myself starting to tear up and I know he is probably thinking why would you stay with him, but its more complicated then that . "Well he got sent away after I finally had the guts to report him"
Harry just looks at me in shock but rubs my thigh and gives me a look that I can tell that he wont hurt me. "So what does that have to do with.." I cut him off and takes another deep breath.
"That boy was the boy I was dancing with.."
"You what! why would you dance with him! Abigail !" Zayn stands up and I did too. "It was by force Zayn! I didn't want to.. I didn't even know he was going to be there!"
Harry stands up looking at me "Why would you dance with him, you could have left him?"
"He still has the picture of me when I sent nude pictures of me to him from years ago." I blurted out.
"You what!!' they both shouted in unison and I flinch.
"You guys don't understand I did it because if I didn't do as I said then.. well yeah and I was scared. Please you guys don't say anything about this and don't make me feel even worse then I already did and still do, it was years ago and I don't want to talk about it." they just nod and sat back down and i'm glad that they wont start and I kept going. "So he wanted me to dance with him, and if I didn't then he would have sent it to everyone and I'm scared to know who everyone is and I don't want to find out."
"Why didn't you tell this Abigail?" Zayn asked.
"I just didn't want to talk about it" I looked down.
"Abigail you know you can always tell me anything and Zayn and the other boys.. you know that right? we love you and is always here for you." Harry said as he tilt my head up so I can look into his eyes and I nod slowly and he kissed my head.
"Abigail stay away from him, and if you need me you know you can always tell me because i love you and im you're brother and will always be here for you." Zayn said and I smiled softly and nod.
"I Love you too Zayn"
"Wait, I thought he was sent away.." Zayn said.
"He was.. but i guess he got out and some how found me.."
"Just please make sure you stay away from him, hes trouble. And who ever house you went to, that could have been a set up." he said and nod, it did make sense because why would Brooklyn invite me when we don't really talk, I mean I guess cause everyone knows i'm related to Zayn, but this could have been a set up.
I nod and Zayn walked to me and gave me a kiss on the top of the head before walking out the room
."Abigail" Harry said grabbing my hand holding them and I gave him my attention.
"I promise I will not let anyone hurt you."
***************************************
OKAY! so anyways! i had an amazing idea for this chapter but by i was updating on my phone for some reason it kept getting deleting and then I forgot everything I had so then i had to rewrite this chapter -_- but i think this was a pretty good chapter. But pretty short.
But yeah, at least they unblock Wattpad on my school website so i can update it computer! :D
(sorry for any mistakes)
hope you guys like and thanks for the the reads and thanks for the votes !
love you guys xoxo