Chapter 10

Amy POV:

"How do you know them.. I mean like how do you know them enough to come back here with out getting tossed out by security guards" I laughed but then turned back to having a confused face again.

"Zayn's my brother" she said.

Then that's when my mouth dropped. I wasn't expecting to hear that one. I didn't really know what to say. I stared at every single one of them. "So.. Why you didn't tell me? I thought we were friends?" I said. I was little upset because I thought we were becoming good friends.

"Because I didn't want anyone to know. That's why I move here my name is Abigail Malik, my old school I had lots a friends but I didn't really have actual friends but then when I moved here I actually made friends, that's why I told you this, your the only one who knows" she explained to me.

"Promise you won't tell anyone? I don't want everyone to know yet and if they do I want it to come from me".

"I promise." I said. I didn't know whether to be mad at her or not. But I guess I understand.

"Well I guess we should be going I got to call mum to pick us up" she said looking up at the boys as she pull her phone out.

"We can drop you guys off" Zayn said.

"Yeah we can take the mini van we have" Harry said. Why are all of them so hot, I thought to myself.

"Um.." Abigail said as she hesitate rather to say yes or no. On the outside I was acting like I didn't mind which ever one, but on the inside I'm jumping up and down hoping they do.

"Fine" she said.

Yes! I said to myself.

*********

We got in the mini van as Louis drove, and Liam sat in the front. Abigail set in the middle row with Niall, and I sat in the middle with Zayn and Harry. I really can't believe this is happening. I'm in the van with one direction. No big deal.. Okay yes big deal!

They were all so funny and cute, I wish I could have this everyday. Abigail is so lucky. But I feel lucky right now to actually be with the band and Abigail. I would have never Expect this in a million years. Not only did I see them in concert, I went backstage and I'm in the van. Couldn't get any better.

Harry was sitting behind Abigail as he poke her then look out the window like he didn't do nothing. "Harry! Stop" she said laughing. "Stop what? I didn't do anything" he said in a serious voice. "Amy isn't he poking me!?" Abigail said turning around toward me. "Um I didn't see" I said giggling when she turns around and then Harry winks at me. Oh god he winked at me. He's so perfect.

We finally pulled up to my house after an hour or so driving. " I had so much fun guys! Thank you so much!" I said to them all. I jumped out the car and turned around when I hear Abigail say my name. "Oh, and my mum didn't get the tickets.. Zayn did " she grin. I smiled and turned to zayn and said thank you. "No problem" he said and gave me a wink. Oh my. Their winks kill me.

Talk about best night ever.

*****

Abigail POV:

It was Monday morning, oh how I hate Monday mornings. But good thing my birthday is coming up in 2 weeks and I'll be 18. Probably won't be doing nothing much special just hanging with mum and dad, my brother and the lads and probably invite Amy over.

I got out of bed and did my usual routine, take a shower change in some clothes. I decided to wear my blue jean and a shirt that said I love pink, Nothing fancy.

*****

I walked to my locker to get the stuff I need for today, and put the books and notebooks that I didn't need away.

"Hey Abigail" I heard and I turned around to see David smiling. I smiled back " hey David"

"How was your weekend?" He asked and I could tell him everything that happen. But then again I could not.

"it was pretty good me and Amy went to one direction concert" I said as we started walking to class."and how was yours?" I asked and looked over to him as we get in and I set my things down sitting in a chair.

"That sounds awesome, and mine was pretty good actually thanks" he smiled.

"So their is this party this weekend and I was wondering if you want to come? It's going to be great" he said with enthusiasm.

"I don't really party much.. It's not my thing" I said as I grab my homework out I had.

"Oh come on, it's going to be fun and I'll be there so you will be fine." He said

I looked at him biting my bottom lip nervously. "Um I guess I can go for a little bit."

"Don't be nervous I promise, you will have a great time." He said patting my back. "Plus it's a great chance to make new friends"

"I'm actually fine with the friends I got" I said.

"Well you can make more, just trust me it will be great. It's Friday night and I can pick you up if you want." He said. I nodded and smiled softly at him as I started taking notes.

********
Not the best chapter plus kind of short but it will be getting better soon. Thanks for the reads . To be honest never even except 265 reads. Means a lot.