Chapter 18

"why cant I?" Zayn said pointing to Abigail arm showing the bruise. that's when I felt my body start to heat up and you can tell the other lads was in shocked to when I looked at them. "He did this?" I said trying to be quiet but I had to speak up louder because all you could hear is girls screaming."He gripped her arm to tight" Zayn said. "he had no reason at all" I said as I let go of Abigail and Louis took her holding her. "Now I said you couldn't fight him.But im 19 and im his age so I can if i want to" I said to Zayn.

"Harry, calm down." Zayn said. "Calm down? how can I, how can you even be calm" I said which I know he not but the only way he could calm his self down if everyone else was calm.

"Lets just go" Liam said then I seen David walking looking at the big crowed and that's when me and him made eye contact right then.

Harry POV:

I walked through the crowed saying excuse me as I squeeze through everyone. I was standing right in front of him face to face, me and him about the same height. I felt my body start to boil.

"Oh hey Harry, what are you doing here?.." He said smiling like he doesn't even know what's going on.

"You should know exactly why I'm here" I said pointing over to the lads and Abigail who was looking down trying to not make eye contact.

"So she called you guys to come here?" He said with a little chuckle.

"Actually no she didn't but you put your hand on my sister." Zayn spat coming up behind me as he kept walking closer to David but I held him back as I felt him tensing up.

"I was trying to explain and she didn't want to listen" he said growling.

"Doesn't mean you put a hand on her." Harry spat.

"I do what I want okay you are not my parents" he said smirking. That's when my fist connected with his face jamming into his jaw.

Abigail POV:

I heard the crowed roaring, I looked up but I couldn't see anything everyone was huddling around. I squeeze through everyone pushing everyone out the way.

Harry and David was fighting, Harry was sending hits after hits at David's face and then David slam him on the ground sending its in the jaw but that didn't last long when Harry turned him over with no struggles at all kneeing him in his side punching him right from left.

I could see the blood slipping from David mouth as Harry kept punching him.

I couldn't take it anymore "Stop you guys" I said walking over to harry grabbing his forearm trying to get him up.

David standing back up as he walked toward Harry and I stand in front of Harry. "You guys stop okay! This is enough. David just.." But before I could finish my sentence I hit the ground and all I could see was black.

Zayn POV:

"Stop guys" I heard coming from Abigail as she walked over the Harry. I try and pull her back because I didn't want her to get hurt but she shakes me off walking over to Harry grabbing his forearm making him stand up.

David standing back up as he walked toward Harry and Abigail stand in front of Harry. "You guys stop okay! This is enough. David just-" But before she could finish she was punched in the face by David and fell on the ground.

That's when I couldn't Handle it anymore. I walked to David giving him punches after punches not caring what will happen to me, no one touches my little sister.