Chapter 29

Abigail POV:

"Abigail."

I can remember that voice from anywhere, I turned around seeing Brandon.

"um.. B-Brandon.. what are you doing here?" I stuttered, this cant be happening.

"Just started school here, I been looking for you. But haven't seen you around." He smiles stepping closer to me and I take a step back as my back hits the locker.

"well, I'm here" I mumbled.

"I see that"

"What do you want Brandon?" I finally was able to asked with out stuttering.

"I want you, see you thought getting me reported that I wouldn't find you" He said while stepping closer. "well guess what.. I did." He smirks.

"I thought, I thought you got sent away.." great Abigail, you're stuttering again.

"Well they felt like I was doing better and my anger is all fix up so they let me go" he rolled his eyes. "Then I was told that you moved to London, so I thought I should come here, and maybe start all over" he said as he holds his hand up pressed against my locker behind me, his face inches from mine.

"no, not happening again. Plus I have a boyfriend right now." I said looking at him then looking around trying to see if anyone around so I can get out this situation.

He slams his fist against the locker catching my attention and I jump a little.

"I thought he was going to break up with you after the picture."

"What?" I said confused.

"Your boyfriend, that Harry dude. The news.. The guy.. it was all over the news, I took a picture of you guys dancing, and then Brooklyn took a picture of me and you dancing." He smirk.

"w-what? so that blonde guy.. Chris he was part of it and that Brooklyn"

"yup, and more but that doesn't matter."

"Just leave me alone okay." I said ducking under his arm and try to walk away but then he grabs my wrist.

"No, I wont leave you alone, you sent me away and then you sent David away."

"well you both deserve it" I rolled my eyes, next thing I knew my face was stinging. He slapped me.

"You listen to me, and you listen to me carefully. Either you with me or I will send out these." He said pulling out his phone with the picture I sent to him. "Or I will do something much worse"

"Please.. Please dont" I whisper.

"I-I will talk to Harry" I mumbled and he smiled giving me a kiss on the head.

"Good." he said walking away.

**************************************

"So what did he say?" Amy said as she took a bite out of her salad.

"That Brooklyn girl and that Chris, the blonde head one was in on it, you know with the pictures. "

"Wow, wait, how do you know him again?" She asked and I sign and took a deep breath and tell her and the other boys everything about what happen between us and about the nude.

They all just stood their with their mouth slightly open, and all I could say was "Yea."

After we finish eating we went to our last 2 classes and did pretty much nothing since it was the last day of school, oh and I have a game tomorrow I just remember.

School was finally over and like most people do they say goodbye to all their friends and say Merry Christmas.

"So see you guys tonight right?" I said to Amy, and the others. They all nod and smile and leaves.

************************************

"Thank you guys for coming out, we are so glad to be here, we have one more special thing before you guys leave" Louis smiled and the crowed get loud as I come out and they scream more. I smiled waving at everyone walking between Zayn and Harry. Never really notice how tall they were.

I started to sing White Christmas, for the finale and last time. I actually had fun this was an amazing experience. The guys sing along with me as we rock back and forth and the crow sing too.

After we finish we walked off stage and Amy embrace me in a tight hug.

"You are an amazing singer, I mean I figure you was going to be good, but not that good, but then again you should be you are related to the hottest guy who also can sing, omg did I just say that out loud. Ah fangirling at the moment, Okay ill stop talking now" she rambled on and I laugh.

"Why thank you, love" Zayn said smiling and she turns around to him as her cheek turned brightly red and he gives her a kiss on the cheek, she smiles at him and as soon as he walks back on the stage with the other boys and she walks to me and screams in my ear and I laugh hard.

"anyways, besides this crazy girl. You did amazing!" Antonio said smiling.

"Yea amazing job" Tyler smiled.

"Thanks you guys."

"You guys have been an amazing audience! thank you guys so much again." Harry said as the song of Best Song Ever start playing and they walk off stage.

******************************************

I just realize one of my chapter numbers was out of order, but I got it fix. So this is chapter 29.

sorry that this is being rush, and that its short but I really wanted to do a Christmas chapter so I had to speed it up :DI will be working on the next update tonight and it should be up by tonight or tomorrow early morning.

Merry Christmas Eve and hope you guys have a great Christmas.

OHHHH ANDDD happy birthday to Louis Tomlinson <3333333 time goes by so fastttttttt.