Chapter 11

Abigail POV:

Tonight is when I will be going to my first party ever, i gave David my address and phone number just in case he couldn't find me. He said it starts at 8:30pm. It was 7:30pm now. I wasn't really looking forward to it. But David really wanted me to go and thought it would be good for me to get to know everyone and make new friends.. But I was fine with the few friends I did have. Less friends less drama right?

Zayn and the lads decided to come over, I needed their help on finding a great outfit. Yes I know, their guys they no nothing about style. But your wrong their taste are amazing, Sometimes.

I come out with my blue jeans that had a couple holes in them, with my black sneakers my "love me" shirt and my necklace that says love"what do you think?" i said walking out giving a waitress pose and laughs softly.

"you look gorgeous little sis" zayn said and i smiled. "thank you zayn" everyone smiled and nod at what zayn said. "perfect" harry said smiling. "you look great love" niall said. "beautiful" louis and liam said after him. "thank you" i said to them all.

"So who is this guy you going with?" Zayn ask. "Oh just a friend.

"Oh Amy?"

"No, it's my other friend David. He's really sweet and amazing. He showed me around on my first day" I explained.

"Oh, Is their gonna be other people there?" Liam asked like he was dad and I laugh. "Yes Liam"

I finished curling my hair. "Do you have any gum Harry?"

"Yeah it's in the kitchen." He said as he walked downstairs with the rest of the lads and I followed. We went to the kitchen and he gave me a piece of gum, I take it out the wrapper and place it in my mouth and chewed. "Thank you".

I seen Liam and Niall walk straight to the refrigerator grabbing food. I shake my head watching them. "Eat away" I said as I walked in the living room.

*******

I heard the door bell ring and I walked up to it and check the peephole. I opened the door and smiled at him. "You look great" David said looking me up and down.

"Thank you, you don't look half bad yourself" I said laughing.

"I'm leaving!" I said yelling to the guys and grab my phone "Alright bye! Have fun" they all said as I walked out and shut the door behind me.

I walked to David's car and gets in as I buckle up. "Ready to have fun?" He said with excitement as he start the engine and drives. I shrug "eh I guess" I said patting my leg. "I just never been to a party and well.." I said before he cut me off.

"Don't worry everyone will love you" he smiled over at me. And I smiled back.

After about 20 minutes of driving we pulled on the side next to a large house that had cars all around it and I could hear the bass of the music. "By the way Brad and Jacob here" he said with the last detail.

"Thanks for telling me now" I said sarcastically. "It's not like you knew I didn't like them" I rolled my eyes as I got out at the same time he did.

We walked in as the music got louder and I looked around, woah was this house pack. Girls with half dress clothes as I'm all covered up actually showing respect for myself. I see everyone grinding and I stand here awkwardly watching. "Come on Abigail loosen up" he said smiling as we walked around and he introduce me to people he know, which is like half the people in the house.

" you want a drink?" Some girl asked him as she handed him a drink. He nodded and took a sip of it.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't notice you" she said giving me a laugh and I just nodded and looked away. Of course she didn't notice me. She was to busy staring at David.