Chapter 6

Abigail POV:

I walked inside the tall school, looked pretty huge. Yup I can see it now, I'm going to get completely lost. I looked around and seen the sign saying "front office" I turned to mum and took a deep breath in and walked in.

The lady at the front desk smiled at us and told us the directions to the guidance.

We walked in to see a sweet looking young lady who looked like she was in her 30s, she had nice brunette curly hair and big brown eyes. She smiled at us.

"Hi I'm Mrs. Braxton, I'm your guidance counselor" she reach out for our hands and I extended my arms to shake her hand as did my mum. "I'm Tricia Malik. And this is my daughter Abigail Malik." (A/N: I'm using his mom real name because I couldn't think of other names) my mum said. "I'm so happy to have you guys at this school" Mrs. Braxton said.

We walked Into Mrs. Braxton office, and the Principal was sitting in there with her notepad, she looked up smiling brightly and stand up reaching for our hands as we shakes it. Boy did everyone seem so nice. Well of course. They are always nice on the first day.

"Hi I'm the Principal, Mrs. Brown. And you must be Abigail" she said and I nodded smiling. "And you are her mum Tricia ?" She said making sure.

"So um a few things first, we got everything set. And you said that you want the teachers to call you by your fathers last name is "johns " right?" I nodded. I had to say it was my fathers last names, sure they wouldn't have let me use it if it was a random name.

She took a few notes as did the principal. "I understand. Why you would want to use his name, being related to huge celebrity can be kind of hard. And lot of pressure." Mrs. Braxton said being understanding and I nodded.

****

We walked out the office as I hugged my mum goodbye, I seen a young boy. He was pretty Attractive i must say. He was tall black hair, hair kind of looked like zayn some what, and he was pretty tan.

"This is David, he will be touring you around the school and helping you with your classes." Mrs. Braxton said smiling at me as he gives the boy a pat on the back and walks away.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you, I'm David as you know." He said politely as he gave me a half smile.

"I'm Abigail nice to meet you too" I said smiling shyly.

He showed me where everything was like the bathrooms, the cafeteria, gym etc. and let me to tell you, this is a huge school.

"So what class do you have first?" He asked smiling at me.

"Umm" I looked down at my schedule scamming it. "I have English 2 Room 237"

He nods and smiles "so do I" we walked to the class and he opens the door as I walk in first with him behind me. I smiled slightly looking around at everyone while everyone looked at me and I followed David to the teacher.

"Hi, I'm Mr. Miller, you must be?" He stopped as he grabs his paper. "Please don't say Abigail Malik" I kept repeating to myself.

"Abigail johns right?" He said and I smiled a little and nod.

"Okay class this is our new student. Her name is Abigail johns make her feel welcome" he said and pats me on the back while everyone smiles and says hello. And I walked to a sit next to David.

****

It was already time for Math, David didn't have that class so I went into this one solo and the teacher introduce me to the class and I sat at a table in the back by myself. The teacher handed us a worksheet which was only 10 questions and it was easy. I finished my worksheet with then 5 minutes and I gave it to the teacher and she smiled at me. "Great job,you can just sit back and relax now in till everyone finished. just stay quiet" I nodded and walk to my table and started drawing. Her name was Ms. Gold. I love that last name.

After while everyone started getting done and the room soon started to get louder. Next thing I know I looked up seeing a blonde headed girl and 2 boys and they both had brown hair. I smiled at them slight "um hello" unsure what else to say.

"Hi, I'm Amy an this is Antonio and Tyler"she said as she moved a stranded of hair out her face and smiled.

"Nice to meet you" I said, I really didn't know if I should say my name since you know they already heard the teacher tell them.

"Where you from?" Antonio ask smiling as he sat next to me and gave me a slight wink. Amy laughed and so did Tyler. "Don't mind him he's a flirt" Tyler said slapping the back of his head and I slightly chucked.

"I'm from Bradford."

"Really!? Oh my! One direction are from there " she said bouncing up and down. And the boys roll their eyes.

"Oh really?" That's cool I said trying to play it cool and try my best not to show any expression that can lead to any give away.

I thought to myself, great I just made friends with a One Direction fan.