Chapter 21

I walked to the counter and paying for stuff as did Amy and we walked out and I waved goodbye to them as they yelled saying how much they love the boys and I'm lucky and telling me and Amy that we are gorgeous , I really didn't expect for that to happen. "I feel like a celebrity" Amy said and I laugh.

"Eh you like it now" I said as I kept walking and look down through my bags making sure I had everything and then I bumped into something and drops a couple things.

I picked up my things. "I'm sorry I didn't.." I finally looked up then I stepped back a few steps.

Abigail POV:

"Abigail." He said.

"Brandon." I said quietly I can't believe he's here. What is he doing here? Out of all places.

"We should get going" I said and and Amy nodded looking confused as I was about to walk and David comes out behind him.

"Abigail.." Oh great. This can't be happening.

"I was just leaving." I said

This is to awkward and strange.

I grab Amy arm and walked away but before I get out the door my name is called and I turn around.

"And tell your brother thanks, I'm getting sent away." He said and Brandon just gave me a glare

"see you around" he finally said with a smirk but I turned around and kept walking.

"Who was that Brandon dude?" Amy asked. "Just a guy I use to know" I said with no details.

"From your other school right?" She said trying to understand.

"Look it doesn't matter" I said not wanting to talk about it, even thinking about him gives me chills along seeing him with David.

***********

Amy drop me off at my house I grab my bags out the car and about to get out.

"Abigail.." She said softly and I turned to her.

"Yeah?"

"Who was that?"

I sign and got back in the car. "It was a guy I use to date at my old school but, he played me just like Dav- well we end up.. And I found out it was just part of a game. And he end up recording it for his friends so they know that he did, and I never talked about it again .. Am I some kind of toy?" I asked as I felt tears stream down my face and she hugged me tight trying to sooth me.

"your not, guys like that are just jerks and you don't deserve it."

"Thank you for being a good friend." I whisper.

"Anytime" she said and I smiled.

"You need help with your bags?" I turn to Harry and he was smiling an I nod wiping my tears and got out.

"Everything okay?" He said and I nod giving him a soft smile as I handed him a few bags and grab the rest and says good bye and shut the door.

"What is with girls getting so much stuff" he huffs and I smiled a little he always makes me feel better. "We're girls we just do" I said and he laughs as we walked inside.

******

"No I'm not getting it Harry please can you?" I pouted and he signs.

"Fine fine" he said grabbing the remote for my tv.

"You're so lazy!"

"I know" I giggle and he pulls me into his arms as I lay my back on his chest.

I started Eating some popcorn I got for us as I turn on the Hunger Game.

"At least it's not some annoying love movie" he chuckle and I looked up at him.

"Hush"

He looked down at me.

"Never"

I laugh and looked into his eyes for a few mintues, and soon our face move closer as his lips pressed against mine, I didn't reject it, I kissed him softly as I run my tongue around his lips as his mouths open slightly and I slide my tongue inside twirling it around his tongue.

After a few minute we finally pulled away and I smiled up at him and he smiled back. That kissed felt so perfect so, right. I lay back on his chest and kept watching the movie.

*******

Okay few things.

1). I'm seriously running out of ideas. This story really wasn't expecting as many reads as I got this was just more like a practice story then I notice people actually start to read it and like it and I didn't expect It. So yes I'm rushing this story cause I don't really have nothing else after what I'm coming up with.

2). Their is a story I will be writing which I think will be AMAZING! I just got to start it and edited it and find out what all gonna happen then I will post it.

3). This chapter my friend helped me come up with so thanks to her for the help.

4). Sorry for mistakes I will have to start doing this on my phone because I've been using a school Labtop to update and since they block this site on it I can't -.-

Lastly THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH FOR READING MEANS A LOT AND KEEP READING :)

-short chapter-