Chapter 3

Abigail POV:

Another day of school, I'm already hating it and its only the second day. Well I don't hate it, it's just people been asking me so many questions about One Direction, Even my teachers.

I walked to my locker, opens my lock and starts putting some books in their and grabs my notebook and binder out.

"Hey Abigail" I heard and I turned around.

"Umm hey" I said uncertain of who she was.

"You're Zayn sister right?"

Oh great.. Should of knew a fan.

"Yup. That's me" I said as I finish grabbing my stuff, shuts my door and start walking, I felt her shoulder brush against me as she walked next to me.

"I'm a huge fan of them. They are perfect. I listen to them all the time. How does it feel to be related to zayn? Do you travel a lot with them? Who are you the closet with? Do you all get a long? Do you get asked a lot of question?"

"Funny you ask that last question" I said rolling my eyes.

"Sorry just.. Just I love them so much, their perfect." She kept going on. "My name is Sarah, just In case you want to tell them their biggest fan go to your school"

I stopped an looked at her nodding slowly, not really paying attention to what she saying. All I see is her lips moving but not words coming out her mouth. I kind of blocked that out.

"I have to go, don't wanna be late to class" I said walking off not letting her say anything else.

I sat my stuff on the table and pulled the chair out and I sit down pulling myself slightly toward the table.

I grabbed a strand of my dark brown hair and slowly brushing the tip of it it against my nose. Kids slowly start to come in as class was going to start in a few Minutes.

All I hear is giggles and I look up seeing few girls smiling at me, that's kind of creepy I thought.

Everyone finally came in the table I was at was full of annoying girls who only giggled like that's the only word they knew, wait I don't think giggling is a word. But still. The bell rings and class begins.

"Good morning students, let me take roll and we will begin" my teacher said. She was a lady, with brunette hair, she looked kind of young maybe in her mid 20s.

She called names while people yell out "here".

"Abigail Malik ?"

"Here" I said.

"ABIGAIL MALIK?" Someone yelled out.

"She's related to Zayn."someone else said.

"She so lucky!" I heard someone whisper, well at least trying to whisper.

Class started to get loud as people ask me question. I just wish everyone would shut up and leave me alone.

•••••

2 weeks of going to this school full of questions which everyone focus on me the most, and I'm already annoyed and ready to just disappear. No one really try and get to no me. They only just want to know me because of course One Direction.

Zayn keeps telling me that it will get better even the other boys, but yet it still hasn't.

"When me and the boys get done with concert I'm coming and I have a surprise for the family." Zayn texted me. I wonder what the surprise was.

•••••

I was sitting at home alone because mum went shopping for food and dad went with her.

I got on my laptop and went to my twitter. Just being related to Zayn and stuff me and my parents are well known as well. I get over 200 followers each day and I don't even do nothing. All I do is talk about random stuff. And I get so many retweet for no reason. But I guess it was cool sometimes. My notifications get blown up all the time. Everyone wants me to notice them and retweet them and follow them. It's so hard to try and keep up with them I get so many notification coming in its hard to catch them.

I slowly started to fall to sleep, I was so drain I don't even know why to be honest, well school maybe that's what it is.

••••

I was still sleeping as I heard the door open, i woke up and seen my parents come walking in they had a lot of food. Yum. Can't wait to eat. Oh lord I sound like Niall I thought to myself. I started to help them put up stuff.

After awhile everyone was put away and i sat down on the couch eating cake. the front door open it was zayn and the lads came inside.

"Mum, dad can you guys come in here I have something to tell you" Zayn said. Niall sat by me. As I put the fork to my mouth he grabs the fork out of my hand and puts it in his mouth and eats it. I look at him and laugh. "No it's fine, I wasn't gonna eat that anyways. Cause you know I just put forks with cake to my mouth for no reason" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah I know, that's why I ate it so it won't go to waste" he gave me a half smirk and I rolled my eyes laughing.

My parent finally came in and was looking confused. I was kind of confused to what did he have to tell us.

"So, well I know Abbs was having a hard time in school, and mum and dad I always told you I was going to buy you a house and make sure you wouldn't have to pay the rent or worry about anything." Zayn said smiling at us.

"So.. You mean?" I said as he cut me off.

"I mean I got you guys a house and its in London, mum and dad you don't have to worry about rent or anything I payed it all off" zayn smiling.

"Yeah and even our mums are moving there to, we all each got a house for our parents and the family" Niall said with his mouth full.

My mum started to tear up. "Oh honey you didn't have to do that sweetie. We are the parents we suppose to take care of you" she said.

"Well I wanted too" he said smiling.

Mum and dad pull him into a tight hug and mum kisses his head and smiles. "Thank you so much"

I got up and walked up to him and hug him tight and he hugs me back.

"So everyone start packing!" Zayn said smiling as his bright brown eyes shine.

The other boys left because they wanted to start packing to with their family. I thought. This is going to be amazing, I always wanted to live in London. And I'm going to try and start over.