Chapter 14

Abigail POV: 

I yawned and rubbed my eyes rolling over to my back, I heard the sound of birds chirping with a bright beam of light coming into my room. It was Saturday morning, which i'm glad because today I would not feel like going to school. Last night was the best night ever, I actually think it was the best party i've ever had.

I looked over at the clock that said 11:25pm, I actually slept pretty late and shock no one came in bugging me. I picked up my phone that was on my table next to my bed, I unlock my new iphone 5c (that was already activated with the same number.) I went to my messages seeing if i had any new texts, and I did.

David: wake up sleepy head ;)

I chuckled to myself feeling my cheeks move up to a smile as I replied. "I am up". Me and David are really good friends, hes so nice and an amazing guy and cute to be honest. We hang out a lot and i guess you can say I sorta like him, but who wouldn't. I actually think he might like me to, but then again. That's what I think.

my phone ringed, my ringtone song is "Live While We're Young" I love that song, so much excitement and it made you want to dance.

"Hello?" I said curious of who it was, because stupid me forgot to look at the name when it started to ring. "Hey, what are you doing?" then I realize it was David when i heard the voice.

'Nothing really, laying down." I said as I covered my mouth when I  yawned again.

. "Oh, well hey do you want to come over today, me and a few friends was just gonna hang out."
he said. I nodded to myself knowing he couldn't see though. "Um sure, ill be over in a few I guess." "alright" see you then, and ill text you my address" he said then hangs up.

I took a quick shower and got dressed, I was in my blue jeans wearing my black hoodie with my hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my keys and walked downstairs. "you finally up!" I heard Harry's voice and I nodded walking in to the living room seeing just Harry, Zayn, and Niall. 

"where is Louis and Liam?". I looked around curiously. "he's with his girlfriend and Liam probably just slept in late. " Zayn said as he took a bite out of his apple I nodded. "well i'm leaving, and thank you guys so much for the car" I said smiling at all them as I waved bye.

********

I pulled up at David house, it was actually pretty nice and big. I got out and walked up to the door steps and knocked on the door lightly, before I could reach to do a 2nd knock the door open.

"Hey" David said smiling as he gave me a hug and I hugged back.

He guide me inside and the first two people I seen was Brad and Jacob, I rolled my eyes looking at them. Great, these guys again.

"I should of knew you were talking about these guys when you said friends" I mumbled to myself. "Abigail, their not that bad of guys, just sometimes they can be childish." I nodded agreeing to what he said. Then I seen two girls coming out from who knows where and i really didn't care.(A/N that rhyme XD)

"Abigail this is Jessica, and Katie." they both gave smiled and I gave a soft smile back. "Nice to meet you guys" I said to them both. "you too!" Katie said giving me a hand shake as did Jessica. Then we all sat down.

I sat down next to David examining his house, well as much as I can see. We all kind of just stare at each other in silence. Jacob looked over at me giving me a small smile. I felt a shiver go down my back, I don't know if it was in disgust or what but I gave a small smile back.

"I'll be right back" David said getting up and i'm guessing walking to his kitchen.

"So how was you're birthday?" Jacob asked trying to make conversation.