Chapter 12

Abigail POV:

It was 8:30am I don't even know why I was up so early, but I had the worst headache, body ache and I just wanted to lay down and not be bother. But that's not going to happen. Because my parents are going to have a "talk" with me.

My phone buzz on the desk next to my bed, I reach over and grabbed my phone and check the screen. Text message from David. I unlocked my phone and went straight to my messages.

David: "Hey, I'm sorry about last night an I hope you are feeling fine. And I'm really sorry, I hope we can talk about it."

Me: "it's okay, I just wasn't ready. I was nervous and we where both drunk and I don't want my first time sex to be from me being drunk"

David: "it okay, I understand completely I'm sorry and hope we can still be friends."

Me: "of course. I have to go, talk to you later?"

David: "sure, I was wondering if we could hang out today like go to the park maybe and just talk?"

Me: "sure, we can I'll meet you their around 5?"

David: "fine by me :)"

******

I finally got out of bed after an hour of laying down. I took a quick shower, got out and put my damp hair in a messy bun and grab a pair of shorts and a T-shirt and put them on and start to walk downstairs.

I walked in the kitchen seeing my mum and dad. I took a deep breath in when they looked at me.

"Hi sweetheart, how you feeling?" My mum asked as she kissed my head and hand me my pancakes as I sat down on the stool. "I'm fine" I said in a whisper.

"Why was you drinking in the first place? My dad question. I shrug as I ate my pancakes. "I just had a little."

"It's not the fact how much you drank. And it wasn't just a little. But it's the fact that you drink at party full of people you don't know anything could of happen." He added on.

"I know but I was with a friend" I said.

" sweetie, we know that but we told you 18 if you feel like you have to drink you can and do whatever you want but right now we don't want you too." I nodded when my mum spoke.

"Good" she said. Wow, I thought to myself that talk wasn't so bad.

"I have to go shopping and dad will be at work. Can you handle that?" She asked.

"Yeah" I nodded as they both smiled and walked out the houses

***

I was sitting at the park on the bench waiting for David to come. He should be here any Minute. I looked at the time it was 4:50pm then I looked at the kids play.

I started to look at my Instagram pictures to pass time by.

"Hey" I heard someone from behind me. I turned around and smiled softly seeing David. "Hey there."

He sat down next to me as things was pretty quiet. No one really talk, I guess we where trying to think of things to say.

"So how are you?"

"I'm pretty good, and you?"

"I'm good" he said smiling.

"This is awkward" he said laughing and I laugh along with him.

"So you been here for awhile now about a month right? What you think about it?"

"Pretty good, I actually love it here and so glad I moved. I made great friends"

"I hope I'm one of them." He said chuckling.

"You are, and then Amy, Antonio, and Tyler."

"Well as long as I'm one of them" he said smiling.

"So is everyone back where you live as beautiful as you?" He said.

I smiled blushing slightly. "Well thanks, and their are lots of pretty girls there." I nodded.

"But I bet not as gorgeous as you" he said. He was so cute when he tried to be cute. "Thanks" all I could say.

It stayed quiet again for awhile, besides the creaking of the swings that went up and down and the wind that blew.

"So.. That party.. How did that end after I left?"

"I don't know"

"Um.. How do you not know, thought you said that was your house." I said confused.

"Well, I kind of sort of lied. That's not my house, that my friends house. I said my house so you could feel more comfortable" he said softly.

"Oh" was all I could say. "Well.."

"I'm sorry I should have told you. But I didn't think it would be a big deal. But it kind of was if you think about it" I just nodded as he answer his own thoughts and problems.

*******

We sat down talking, him telling me about his family. He has an older brother but he has a family of his own. And his parents actually doctors, and I kind of felt bad not telling him much about me. But he didn't seem to mind.

He smirked slightly and I laughed at him as he pokes me "you're it!" He said running and I laugh as I start to run after him. Wow was he fast. I quickly start to catch up to him then slaps him "you're it!!" running away.

I started to feel a pair of hands swing around my waist and picks me up swinging me around and I laugh hard as we fall on the ground.

"Your laugh is so cute" he said smiling at me as he lay on top of me with our eyes connecting to each other not noticing anything else or anyone else.

*******

Okay so this chapter is eh not the best but I have more good stuff to come, at least I think. Lol I have 400 reads thank you so much it does mean a lot ! I guess I am doing an okay job eh? Lol. Anyways please keep reading and voting would mean a lot :)

Btw sorry for any mistakes.