Chapter 28

Abigail POV:

I woke up with Harry's arms wrap around my waist, I smiled softly as I try to move away from his embrace trying not to wake him up, But I fail.

"Hey beautiful" Harry raspy sleepy voice was something I love to wake up to.

"Hey babe" I smiled.

His phone buzzes and he checks It when I go to grab towel so I can take a shower.

"Who is it?" I asked

"Louis, the lads are at the studio station right now waiting for me, but he asked if you would like to perform White Christmas again at our concert for every concert till Christmas break?"

"Um I don't really know.."

"Come on please love, everyone loves you and your voice." He gets up walking toward me.

"But I don't think I'm.."

"Look at me" he said taking my hands in his large hands. "Your amazing, okay we love having you perform and everyone loves you."

I take in a deep breath. "Fine" he smiles and kisses my head.

-2 weeks later-

Thank god it's Friday and last day of school for winter break. I'm so excited because I get to finally spend time with family, my mum and dad will be home on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

My parents have been very busy lately, Zayn told my mum that she wouldn't have to pay for this house or anything because he wanted to help out, but just couple week later before we move here she got a job as a teacher at a school to be an elementary teacher. Plus she helps at the hospital because she loves helping people. My dad, to be honest i don't really remember what he does. But I know he works at the police station and he also goes on road trips for some business he in(A/N I can remember what I said they do for working, so I just made up something new. Sorry) then Zayn been busy with the lads school and football practice.

I've also been busy performing at the boys concert, now I see why they be so tired.

I got up doing my usual routine, brush my teeth, take a 10 to 20 minute shower, then put on a pair blue skinny jeans, and a hoodie with my hair down. I apply a light amount eyeliner and mascara.

I look out my window noticing the snow falling hard, I go to my closet grabbing my white fluffy coat and put it on zipping it up then then placing my scarf on.

I walked downstairs, no one was home , I don't think. But I figure because Zayn had practice early this morning and my mum and dad probably still asleep or at work.

I grab an apple and walked out the door to head to school.

******

I walked into school seeing Amy, Antonio, Tyler, Jamie and Ariana.

"Hey you guys!"

"Hey!" They say in unison.

"You ready for our game tomorrow night?" Ariana ask and I mentally slap my face.

"I totally forgot I've been really busy.. What time?"

"11am we are going to kick their butts!" I just laugh.

"How's things with you and Harry?" Jamie cooed and I felt my face heat up when everyone laughs.

"Good"

"To bad Zayn is taken" Jamie said.

"No no, if Zayn wasn't taken he would be mine" Amy said.

"No! Mine, he's so hot, I bet he's good in bed too" Jamie grin.

"Okay, okay! I don't want to hear that.. Zayn sister over here" they laugh.

"Yeah we know, don't have to rub in our face that your that lucky." Amy pouts.

"Sorry" I rolled my eyes laughing.

"We should get going." I said to Amy, Tyler and Antonio and they nods and we say our goodbyes as we walk away.

We walk in to our English class and takes a seat.

"Have you seen that Brandon guy he's so hot! I heard he has this same class." I heard some girl whisper in the background, which apparently she can't whisper.

"Have you seen him yet?" Amy asked, I'm guessing she heard them too and I just shake my head. I really hope I won't either.

The class period is almost over and we are pretty much just chatting because the teacher said it would make no sense to give us homework since we won't do it over break anyways, which is true.

"Abigail right?"

I turned around seeing a red headed girl, she was really pretty with light blue eyes.

"Um yeah?" I said.

" you were amazing yesterday."

"Uh what?" I was a little confused.

"The concert, when you sing White Christmas.. You have an amazing voice. I went to the concert and I love your brother and the boys and you." She smiled and I smiled brightly.

"Well thank you, and they love you too they love all their fans" I smiled.

She walks away and I turn back to my friends.

"Wait you perform and haven't told me?" Amy asked

"You never asked" I chuckle.

"But I wanted to hear you sing."

"You can come to the concert tonight then."

"Hey I want to hear you too!!" Tyler said.

"Me too!" Antonio said and I laugh.

"You all can come" I smiled and they clap.

"After school meet me at my house around 4pm." They all nod and smile.

Class was over finally and I walked out of class and went to my music class, today we had a test over what we learn about, which was about the old composers. Which I really didn't known much about. When we finish the test we got to sit back and talk, I talk to a few people. Only cause they told me how good I did on my performance.

Soon it was time for lunch, I walked down the hallway to my locker and opens it putting my stuff away.

"Abigail."

I can remember that voice from anywhere, I turned around seeing Brandon.

****************

Sorry for any mistakes, I updated this on my phone.