Chapter 13

Please read A/N at the end, and again thanks for reading! by the way Little Mix will be in this chapter and a couple of others, as you know Perrie is with Zayn so i decided to fit that in the story.

If you like please share this story :)

***************************

Abigail POV:

"WAKEEEE UPPP" i heard while being rocked back and forth on my bed, i groan as i put the pillow over my ears.

"let me sleep" i said groaning more rolling on my stomach. "ITS YOU'RE BIRTHDAY LOVE, GET UP!' another voice said with a cute Irish accent, which i knew was Niall. "i rolled over my back letting go the pillow looking at Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Mum and my dad standing their grinning at me. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"I'm up I'm up" I said siting up. then Zayn lift up his hands giving a cue. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!" they all said in unison. I laugh and smiled. "Thank you" then they all tackle hug me as we all end up in a group hug on my bed and i just laughed. after a few minutes they all get up.

"Now get ready for school young lady." my mum said smiling and kisses my head as they all waved walking downstairs.

I groan forgetting I have school, whats the point of being excited for your birthday if you have school on the same day. I moved my hair out of my face and looked over at the clock noticing i had an hour to get ready.

*********

I got out the shower, and I went to grab my dress(A/N picture of the dress on the side) I. put a little mascara on and my black heels, hey what can i say i love to dressing up on my birthday. Its my day I'm 18 and i want to celebrated the best way I can. Plus its Friday.

I walk downstairs to the living room, when i felt my phone vibrate.

"happy birthday Abigail l ! cant wait to see you at school :)" Amy said.

"happy birthday Abigail! i have present for you cant wait to see you today" David said.

i smiled as i read the message, i heard laughing coming from the kitchen, i started to walk toward the kitchen when i see Zayn walking out toward me smiling.

"Have a great day at school, heres an apple eat it and enjoy! yum! oh and dads dropping you off before he goes to work" he said waving at me.

"uh.. Zayn i have 30 more minutes i said as i took a bite of my apple laughing then walk toward the kitchen. "sorry can't go in there, no one under 18 is a loud" he grinned and i laugh.

"lucky i turned 18 yeah?" i said as i walked pass him toward the kitchen again. He grab my wrist. "oh, yeah i meant 19 sorry been a long day phew!" he said pulling me in to a tight hug. "you're getting so big, i cant believe this, that means i'm getting old."

I laughed harder hugging him back. "you are so strange." i said. "oh, yeah i know" he said still hugging me then everyone comes out from the kitchen then Zayn lets go.

"took you guys long enough" he said mumbling to them.

"Whats going on?" i looked at them all confused. "Oh nothing, just setting up things for you're birthday party." my mum said and i nodded, well i guess it makes more sense now that i know why he was stalling and trying to make me stay out here.

"have you got any friends you want to come over for you're birthday party?" my mum said. I try to think but the only person who would come in Abby. Because i havent told David or my other friends. But i trust him, so i mine as well tell him to day. I smiled and nodded. Yes i do"