Chapter 23

Abigail POV:

My smile was so wide I bet it was reaching up to my eyes if it was possible, I pulled him in close as I start to kiss him again.

"Pizzzzza is here!" I heard Niall say.

"Woah.." Zayn said and I pulled away from Harry blushing.

"What just happen in here?" Liam said.

"I think they was really close and kissing." Louis said laughing at what he just said and everyone just looked at him but then laughs.

"Harry just asked me to be his girlfriend" I said with a bright smile.

"Aw, you guys are going to be so cute together!" Louis coos and I laugh.

"If you break her heart I will not not think twice about breaking your face" zayn said.

"Zayyyn" I whine and he laughs.

"I won't I promise" Harry said and I smiled up at him.

"Now where the pizza!"

Niall sets the pizza on the table.

"The fans where crazy at Pizza Hut, and they ask where you two was" Liam said looking at me and Harry.

"Did you tell them" Harry said taking a bite of his pizza and I grab a pizza and took a bite out of mine.

"No, cause I'm sure you didn't want the media to be in your business right now."

"Wait.. You guys knew he was going to ask me out?" I looked everyone.

"Yeah, I told them I was and I said they need to be gone when I do it and they decided to go get pizza" he said putting an arm behind me.

"Aww" was all I could say smiling.

"I know we are to sweet" Louis said.

"Very sweet" I laughed.

*********

I was sitting in English class with Amy, Tyler and Antonio. I was telling them how me as Harry are dating and Amy seemed more excited then me. Antonio and Tyler was just sitting their mocking our girl talk and I couldn't help but just laugh.

After English class finish I went to my math class and next thing I knew I was in lunch, time sure goes by fast when your having fun I guess.

I was siting with Amy, Antonio, Tyler and Ariana she decided to join us.

"So you coming to football practice next week right?" She asked.

"Yeah, If I'm not busy"

She smiled and nod. I took a bite out of my pizza, I swear I've been having pizza all week.

"Hey Abigail, you coming to the party tonight?" Some random girl comes up to ask me.

"Uh, well I didn't know their was one."

"You should come it's going to be fun."

I nodded and looked over and Amy. "Are you going?" I asked her.

"I wasn't planning on it but if you go I guess I will" she said.

I looked back at the girl and nodded.

"you should see if the lads could come."

"Um.. I don't know if they will come."

"Well that will be fine. See you tonight at 8" she smiled and handed me the address to her house I smiled back.

"Who is she?" I asked Amy.

"That's Brooklyn the popular girl everyone knows her and her parties get wild." Ariana said.

"Oh great.." Was all I could say.

********

"Come on Abigail! We are gonna be late you been in that bathroom for an hour now" Amy whines.

"I'm finish I'm finish calm down." I said laughing.

"You look perfect!" She said. I was wear my new black dress that I bought with my black heels and my hair up in a ponytail.

"Thanks, so do you" I smiled at her.

"You ready?" I asked and she nodded then I grab my keys and my phone walking downstairs.

"Woahh! You look beautiful, both of you!" Harry said kissing my cheek and I smiled saying thank you.

"You should go change" Zayn said acting as the older brother he is.

"Zaynnn. I'm 18 not 12, I can dress the way I want" I said.

"Your showing to much skin on your legs and guys will be looking all at you and then I'm gonna have to beat the mess out of them" he said.

"Maybe you should change" Harry said.

"You guys, it doesn't look that bad and trust me. I will make sure no guy touches me cause I already have a guy" I said looking at Harry an his dimple flashes and I smile.

"Fine but be careful and if you need anything just call" Zayn said and I nod.

"You girls have fun" zayn said.

"We will" me and Amy say in unison and walks out the door.

*****************

Pretty short, but oh well. I'm actually excited when this story is over because this was actually a practice type story anyways to see who would read so when I write my next one maybe it will be a lot better :)

Butt still got more chapters to come ;)

Love you guys! xoxox

Sorry for any mistakes I really hate updating on my phone