Chapter 24

Abigail POV:

We finally pulled up to a nice big light brown house with kids in front of it and music blasting. I looked around it reminded me of the time I went to David's house. Okay stop thinking about him I said to myself.

"This is a nice house" Amy said and I nodded. "Yeah it is"

"Abigail, Amy! You made it!" I heard which sound like Ariana and as she got closer I could tell.

"Yup we are here. " I said rocking on my heel.

"How the party so far?" Amy asked as we walked up to the house.

"Amazing! You guys want a drink?" She asked handing two drinks to us. But I moved the drink back to her as Amy takes one.

"No, I'm good" I gave her a small smile.

"Oh come on its just one drink." She said and then I took it as I took a sip of it walking into the house seeing everyone grinding against each other.

"Abigail!" Some random girl with dirty blonde hair walked up to me with a perky smile.

"Um hello" I said not really sure who she was.

"Aren't you related to Zayn right?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes" I simply say.

"He is so hot, all them. Are they sometimes annoying?" She asked and I answer every question, it seem like I was getting ask questions for an interview.

"Well I should get going" I said and walked away not giving her a chance to say or ask anything.

I looked around, where is Amy. I grab a glass of water and sat down on a couch next to a couple who where having a makeout session.

"Abigail, when did you get here?" I turned around seeing Brooklyn.

"Like an hour ago"

"Are you having fun." Duh I'm having fun, I'm sitting next to a couple who are making out and I'm watching the news that I can't even hear cause the music is so loud. Oh and I can't find Amy. I'm having a blast. Note the sarcasm.

"Sure you can say that." I said and shrug.

"I have someone who wants to meet you" she said.

"No more one on one interviews." I groan.

"Hi" I turned around to a tall guy with blonde hair and hairstyle that looked close to like Niall.

"Hello" I said and stand up giving him a small smile.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked.

"Uh I..."

"Oh dance, have fun live a little" Brooklyn winked and walked away.

"Sure" I finally said walking to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

"I'm Chris" he said and I smiled.

" I'm Abigail"

"Oh, I know who you are." He said and smiled and I got the chills going through my body.

We stayed in silence, well besides the music.

"I haven't seen you around" I said trying to keep the conversation going.

"Well I see you around. We go to the same school" he chuckles and pulls me close as his hands move farther down my back and I pushes back slightly.

"I should get going, I gotta find my friend. It's nice to meet you." I said trying to think of a excuse and walked away.

I walked around for what seems an hour but only 10 minutes. I walked outside and the cool breeze hit me and I walked around to the back finding Amy kissing some random guy I've never seen.

I cleared my throat so they know someone was here.

"Oh hey Abigail." She said pulling away.

"We should get going." I tell her and she nod saying her goodbyes to him and he gives her his number and we walked to the front.

"Did you have fun?" Amy asked.

"It was okay" I said, it really wasn't the best party specially since I really didn't know anyone.

"Did you?" I asked

She smiles and nod. As we walked to my car.

"Hey Abigail." I heard someone say my name and I turned around, and was that the wrong choice.

"Brandon" I said as my stomach drop. Last person I wanted to see.

*********

Kinda a filter chapter, was pretty short and not the best.

This story is getting a lot of reads and votes feeling the love. I didn't think this story was that great, I kind of write this as I go sooo.. I confuse myself a lot lol.

Butttttt I got the rest of this planned out pretty well ;)

Sorry for any mistakes I really need to get my own Labtop so I can update and edited. I did edited a little on my phone I could have missed some so excuse some of my mistakes.