Chapter 37

"Your Decision in the past reflects the reaction in the Future."

~Anonymous

Shailene Pov~ "Raphael I'm thinking about a nice supper tonight as a thank you for everything you are doing." "Oh Shailene that would be delightful." Raphael heads out for the day to hang with some friends. I decide to clean the house down since it really does need it. I am currently dusting when something catches my eyes I pick up a box I am about to open it when. My cell phone rings. I go to pick it up when I hear a clatter that wind outside is picking up. I make a mental note to myself to shut it later. "Hello?" I say."Shailene Get out!" "Yuliana calm down what is going on." "You don't Understand he is going to hurt you and possibly kill you." "Yuliana what-" "look Raphael seemed weird when I arrived so I googled him he is deadly Shailene stay away from him." "What exactly did he do?" "He killed 15 people in Hawaii they think he died when the Volcano errupted but he didn't. Listen to me get out now while you still have a Chance." That's when she sarts breaking up. "Yuliana, hello Yuliana?" I hit end. And walk back into the Master Bedroom to find the Word Theo formed by all those mysterious love notes and in the Middle of the O was a picture of me and him at an premiere one of my favorites to be exact. I smiled down at it. "I knew you would be in here." Raphael pushes me against the closet door and puts a hand over my mouth."Now this can go the easy way or the Hard way you understand?" I bite his hand."ahhh are you crazy?" He screams out. I go to run to the bed but he grabs me by the leg. I land hard on the ground. "I love you Shailene don't you get that.You're mine now not his." Raphael yells out. "You didn't listen to him you silly little girl your man was right. But you're Sheep you can easily fall for a Predator can you." He stands me up and presses me against the bed. I wraps his hands around my neck. I am choking and coughing up blood my hands move wildly around as he lifts me up in the air higher and Higher. I kick him in the shin and he drops me I land on the ground barely managing to pick myself up. Luckily I reach for the knife behind the pillow and stabbed Raphael in time before he killed me. He bleeds out on the floor. I gtab my phone and rush out the door. I jump in the jeep and crank it up not looking back once.