Chapter 19

" It's sad how some things play out yet they end up turning into a somewhat miracle."

-Anonymous

I wake up to a noise coming from across the hall. I open the door. And I find a man making love to Shailene. I go to grab the man he turns his head and smiles. It's Raphael. "I told you Theo to not leave a prized possession like this near me in Hindsight." Shailene lifts her head up."Yeah Theo." She tosses her head back laughing. Tears hit my Cheeks. "WHY SHAILENE WHY? " I yell out. I wake up in a cold sweat. "Hey Shh." " I am here now it's okay you don't have to worry." I feel a light touch to my arm. I look up and see Shailene staring down at me. "I love you." She says. She rubs my face slightly. I grab her hand something doesn't feel right. I feel like there is something wrong.I raise up and I get out of bed. I stare up into her eyes. It seems like her, but there is something lingering there in the back of my mind and I don't know what it is. I Try to erase my conflict going on inside my head, but I just can't. "Come on let's go out!" Shailene bites her lip. I change real fast. She runs out the door. "Where are you going?" I ask. "First you have to catch me." She calls out I start to run after her. She giggles after each hallway she turns. When I finally catch up to her she is sitting in a bar in the hotel drinking. I come in to find her laughing as I take a seat. "Well looks like you win." She says. "Don't I always?" I say.

When I finally return back to my room. It's 6:09 in the morning. I lay on the couch. I remember seeing Olivia come into the room or what I thought was her. I then went back to sleep.

I awoke to a wimper, and sniffles. I rise my head up. Whom is crying?. I look up and see a Familiar face look at me with a sad somber face. "Why, how.....how could you....I ...I thought.....you.....you...loved me." And with that the voice is gone. And so is the face everything seemed to go black. What is going on?