Chapter 16

"I wish you were here, or I was there.Or that we were together anywhere."

~Anonymous

Shailene Pov- I think what hurts me the most is that it's like he doesn't care anymore it's as if I am trying for nothing. What makes me hurt more than ever that whoever this girl is she must be too important for him to get off his sorry butt and spend some time with me on the Phone. When I drop whatever I am doing just so I can talk to him.Because I love him with all My heart and soul. And Nothing could Change that.

Theo Pov- I look outside the Window that overlooks Houston Texas. I feel bad for hanging up on Shailene, and I am thinking about calling her back when Olivia barges through my door again. I clear my throat." You know there is such thing as called knocking." I say sipping a glass of water. "Yeah well I don't care." She says grabbing my Phone. "What do you think you are doing?" "Oh nothing. " She says. She scrolls through my contacts and taps on Shailene's number. I try to grab it but she runs in the Bathroom and locks the door. "Yes, is this Shailene? " She put it on speaker phone. How dare she. "No, this is Raphael speaking but I can get Shailene on the line." This makes me pissed how dare he answer for my Girlfriend.And What is he doing with her phone anyway?. "Hello Theo?" Shailene says. Her voice somewhat soothes me. "Listen honey you need to understand that lover boy can't always be by your beck and call so start understanding that." 'Who the Hell are you?" Shailene says with Fury. "That is not the point, the point is you need to back off." Then Olivia Hangs up on her. She unlocks the bathroom door and walks out. And hands me my phone back. "Good luck, oh and meet me in 5." She leaves and walks out the door. I try to call Shailene back, but she doesn't answer. I get angry and punch a wall. How stupid can I get.