Chapter 25

"You make me believe that life is actually worth living for."

~Anonymous

Theo Pov- "And Action!" Evan and I. Go jumping off a clip in a Harness and Bungie cord. Gram and kordie (our Characters) are trying to catch up with the bad guy. (Antonio Banderas). The whole movie is counted as a comedy. Which honestly I think it should be counted as an action. The whole movie is suppose to be about two lawyers whom are cousins who are suppose to take their Families on a summer vacation. But while they are doing this. They are suppose to be spying. On Seth Louya. To see if he has been involved with stealing money from the banks in Texas. Because he is known as America's most wanted scam artist. Now they are having to balance family vacay time with Work. "LOOK OUT KORDIE! " I yell to Evan as he lands into what's suppose to be a Cow pasture. Evan's Character picks up Faux Cow poop. "See there is no problem here just rich Earth, dirt, and soil." I facepalm myself. Which my Character is suppose to do. Because I am suppose to be the 'wise Cousin' While Kordie on the other hand is suppose to be the 'witty' one. "Look Kordie we have already lost our Motorcycle over a cliff because you didn't want to take the other way around. You don't listen to absolutely anything I say." I run my hands through my hair frustrated. "Look I'm sorry Gram I know I have screwed up this vacation our vacation.And you probably won't, want to take anothet vacation again. And that's totally cool." He then walks off. And turns back around. "Dang it, why can't be like in the Movies when the girl tells the other one off and she can hail a cab in an instant." "Because Evan we are not in New York anymore" "AND CUT!" "That was great guys, but Theo stop calling him Evan please he is Kordie okay!?" "Yeah, yeah." Evan and I do our signature Handshake and he walks off set. I close my eyes for mintue. And walk off as well I go over to my stuff. And grab my water I take a sip and then Check my phone. As I slide my lock screen to unlock. I check my messages and Calls.Nothing from nobody except from Miles. A text that says. "Hey" I reply back fast as if I have other people to talk to as well. But I don't. Not even from her. As in the moment I am about to reply to Miles new message. I feel a light touch to my shoulder. "Um Excuse me!?" I turn around in an instant. That voice so light as a feather and impacting as well. Thinking I was going to turn around to a pair of bright Green set of determined eyes. I didn't I turned to light, Brown eyes. And light caramel colored hair. She wears a tight black dress that comes to her mid-thigh and combat boots with a black hat with a black bow. Clutching a black cloak. "Oh hello there." I say in my British accent. "Hi, I am looking for Evan do you where I might be able to find him?" "Um yes he should be in his trailer." "Great thanks" She pulls me into a hug. She wraps around me with her thin arms. Not certain, but then certain. Just like her. It almost makes me teary eyed. She pulls back and smiles. "If you see him before I do please don't tell him I'm here it's a suprise. " "okay, I won't I can't anyway because I don't know your name." I reply. "Taissa." She replies. "I'm Theo. " she laughs. "I know who you are. I was a Golden Boy fan." She laughed and walked off. I smile she is so much like her. Great now I'm missing her. I am about to punch something when I hear a loud yell. I turn around to see. Evan and Taissa hugging squeezing tightly as if they are never going to let go of one another. "TAISSA! " He yells out excitedly. "EVAN! " She replies. He sets her back down on the ground. And she is laughing. I use to have that effect on Shai. He Starts tickling her. "Evan stop...I...I'm gonna...pee." then he starts laughing. And keeps doing it harder. I laugh watching them two. That use to be us. Evan turns to me. "Oh I see we have company. " he says. I put my hands up in defense. "I will get out of you guy's hair." I say walking off. "Nah man, it's cool Taissa and I don't mind. Do you Tai?" "No, not one bit Ev." She says biting her lip looking at him catching glances at him when he wasn't looking. Just like Shai. I knew she would do it too. I just pretended that I didn't. See ladies that's why you never underestimate your Crush or boyfriend or husband because we know. We just act like we don't. And you never know we might catch you in the act and flash a smile or a laugh. Because we do the same thing. "Oh Sorry I didn't introduce my Girlf-" he stops and looks away his face turns blood red. "What's that Ev?" She says looking over at him. "Oh nothing I just said that I should introduce you two since-" "We have already met." She says. He scratches behind his head. "Oh okay." "You know Evan Start blushing more often you look cute when you do that. " She then kisses his Cheek. His eyes light up like a kid on Christmas. He the lifts her up and carries her bridal style. Toward his trailer. "We are going to need some privacy." He gives me a wink and Walks off with Taissa in his arms. She laughs and giggles. That's exactly how Shailene and I acted when were on set together way back when. Now it feels like forever since we had those good memories. I wanted to cry because I missed her so much. I wanted to hold her in my arms at night again. I love her.There I said it I was so quiet about it. In the beginning because I thought I would scare her. I love her and I can't help it. The first day I walked into the room. I knew I had fell for her deeply. Her eyes were captivating they are so warm and welcoming.Comforting at the worst of times. I just wish I could have her back. But I can't I have screwed up. All I can do is pray to God that some how at some point soon in my future that she will come back to me.Or I will go to her because she is my everything. And I love her too much to loose her.

Into Revolving DoorsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara