Chapter 8

"I'm much more myself when I am with you."

~Anonymous

Shailene Pov- After we leave comic con we all go our seperate ways except for Theo and I. We make our way back to the hotel room I change and Shower while Theo went to go get us Food. I Change into some night clothes. And lay on the bed Flipping through Channels. There is nothing good on either. I keep on thinking about that little girl today she was so sweet. I hope one day Theo and I will have a Child of our own to love and Nurture. Theo will probably over spoil him or her and I will have to do most of the disciplining because he will let the Child get away with probably anything, but I know he would always protect his Family, but that's a long way in the Future I don't know why I am thinking of it now. Theo walks in, in that instant Carrying what seems to be Chinese Food. "I am so lucky." Theo says setting the Food down. "How?" I ask. "Because I have you." He walks over and sits on the side of the bed and I sit up. I put my hand against his face. "I don't deserve you." I say. "Yes you do." He replies. I shake my head. "How I have nothing to offer. " Theo looks at me."you don't get it do you?, You do have so much to offer you have a wonderful personality, your talented, you always carry that welcoming attitude. Your down to earth. Your selfless. You have so much I can't list them all that is how much you have to offer. I love you Shailene and you are just right for me." My eyes water. "And you have so much to offer me and I love you Theo." He crashes his lips against mine. I kiss back with so much Force. We continue like this before we realize we need to eat our food before it's get's cold.