Chapter 14

"It's when I do something.I have to stop because I think of you."

~Anonymous

Shailene Pov- I am currently at the table pouring me a bowl of Cereal When Raphael walks in. I smile up at him. "Good Morning how did you sleep?" I ask."Good, how about you?" He asks. "Fantastic, Thanks for asking." "No problem."he says. He sits down and Joins me at the Table. We eat and Chat for a while. While Theo and I were gone Raphael cleaned our cars. As a thank you for letting him stay in the house. "Well I need to go do some things." I say. "Wanna come along?" I ask. Raphael smiles."sure I wouldn't mind a bit." He says. I decide that I want to drives Theo's Jeep. I get in I can still smell the faint smell of his cologne boss. I buckle up Raphael get's in the passenger. After about 2 hours of running around town doing things.Like buying Groceries and things in that Nature. I Finally come home. So I think.

Hey guys, I want to thank all my Supporters, Family, Friends, and Most importantly God and Jesus Christ. I also want to Wish the best of luck to my Favorite wrestler of all Time. It's that time of Year again Wrestlemania!!!!! 32. 25 years can The Phenom make it 26? I hope he does if he doesn't well there goes some of my fondest memories of my Childhood. Which he will.I believe that he will win. Anyway as always......

-Stay Divergent!!!!