Chapter 31

"You are my breath of fresh air in the crisp cool night"

~Anonymous

Theo Pov- I walk in from late night shooting. And I find Shailene dressed and ready for the early morning shooting."Good morning." She says with a smile handing me a cup of coffee. I take it with gratitude. And sit down. Her eyes give me a quick shine of hapiness. She smiles and walks off. Her perfume scent breezes by me. That scent makes me get old memories. "So I will be back later and if you need anything call me." She then kisses my cheek and walks off. I grab her hand and pull her back to me briefly and pull her lips to mine. She then pulls away and walks out the door. I wish she was mine. I do anything to take her back. I decide to Facebook Stalk I go Raphael's Facebook page. Scrolling through news posts when I fine what I'm looking for.

Divergent 6410~ I can't believe Shailene and Theo are over. How did you find.

Raphaelsurfboy243~ Well you see  Shailene was heartbroken when she fount out Theo was Cheating on her. So I welcomed her with open arms and she gladly accepted. And now we are in a Happy relationship!!!!:);)

This sets me off. I grab my keys and drive off set. I don't have to be back until later tonight. I decide to catch a plane and fly out to Shailene's house. I arrive to Shailene's house by Taxi. And I run straight into her house. I find my family here along with the person I was looking for. "YOU!" I pointed my finger at him. Yuliana jumps in front of me. "THEO STOP!!!!" She yells. I step behind her and charge at Raphael. And slam him up against the wall. "YOU DID THIS!!!!" I yelled. My brothers try to drag me off him, but they can't. "I didn't do anything but help her because unlike me you are a Sorry excuse for a Man." Raphael says. I then loose it. We start fighting. He stole my happiness. He stole her, my dear Shailene. We kept punching and punching until I hear sirens and a car door slam.