Chapter 29

"You could break my heart thousands of times, and yet I would still love you"

~Anonymous

Theo Pov- I arrive to the set of Allegiant the next morning with pure Sadness. I shouldn't have lost my love. I dial up her number once again for the 40th time. "Aloha, this is Shai leave a message" her voicemail reads. "Listen baby, I'm sorry really please take me back I didn't do it I swear please just believe me.I love you honey please." I finally hang up. I think I call her sometimes because of her chirpy voice on her voicemail. I get out of the car and rub my eyes. Robert hands me coffee and my script. He looked at his watch "well the rest of the cast should be here soon, anyway your in trailer 16 and you and Shailene are Sharing we figured you guys would like that." "Yeah I guess." I reply sipping my coffee. "You okay Theo?" He asks. "Yeah great." I say walking away. To find trailer 16. It didn't take long. I was walking around inside checking to see what it had inside. There was a bedroom in the back with a bathroom. And one bed only. Great I guess we will be having long night's of filming. Was making my way back to the kitchen area when I hear a door slam. It's Shailene! She walks in with sunglasses on a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans with filp flops. She takes her Glasses off. Zoe walks in. "This has to be a joke." Guestering toward me. "What?" Shailene says turning toward me. "Oh." She says. Zoe walks out slamming the door.Shailene flops on the couch. And flips on the tv. "Listen I'm-" "No, it's fine really. " She says. Crossing her arms. I frown at her. I can her how she's holding the tears back. It has been a long night of filming and all I want to do is sleep. I come in to find Shailene in a lace nightgown. She is starting to turn me on. Shailene lays on the bed in the bedroom. Flipping through the tv channels. I walk in and Shailene looks up and Starts to raise up. "Stay." I say to her she falls back against the bed.I  Go to the other side of the bed and take off my shirt and pants along with my shoes. I turn to catch Shailene starting. She bites her lip. Gosh she's hot. She starts to pull her strap off her right shoulder. I lean over and kiss her cheek. She grabs my face and pulls me back down for another one. This time on her mouth. She slides her tongue into mine. I moan softly. As she stradles my hips. I trace my fingers up her thigh. She archs her neck back moaning. "Theo, I want this." I kiss her neck. "Oh baby." I whisper against her neck. "I have missed you so much." I takes my hand and puts it on her. Craving my touch. "Theo please. " so she has wanted this as much as I have had. She starts moving her hands lower. Then she stops her eyes well up with tears. And she pulls away rolling over to her side of the bed. "I'm sorry Theo, I can't, I Just can't. " She then turns the light out. "Shailene honey talk to me." "Goodnight Theo." She says she then closes her eyes. "Goodnight Shailene I love you." I say I then wrap my arms around her. She still always has my heart even when she don't want it.

Into Revolving DoorsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara