Chapter 18

"Sometimes I wish I could turn back time to the good old days."

~Anonymous

Theo Pov- We hit the club at around 10. And party till 3:00 am. I am drunk for the most part and slurring everything.Once I return to the hotel. I literally stare at the wall. From about 3:00 till 5:00. At around 5:00 I sober up. And once again here comes Olivia Barging through the door with a bottle of Vodka. "Heyyyy Theoooo." She plops down on the couch beside me and ruffles my Chocolate colored curls up and crawls up on my lap. She wraps her legs around my waist. "Oooh Theoo I bet she doesn't do this to you at home does she?" She runs her finger down my lip. She whispers in my ear. "I call that boring." She runs it all the way down and stops before she reaches my manhood. "Just a quick peak." She says. "No, get off of me." She tugs her lip between her teeth."Oh come on she doesn't have to know." "Oh she will know. " I say. She gives me a flirtatious look. "Are you sure?" She asks All innocently. Although it's taking a lot to control myself I realize that in that moment Shailene was worth controlling it for. "I said no!" I push her off of me. She get's up and walks out the door.

Olivia's Pov- What a jerk. You can definitely tell he is a buzz kill. I grab my phone and start texting my friend Kelly to come pick me up. When an Idea poped in my head I walk down the hall and stop by a door that has a sign that says."Do not disturb!" I put my phone on record. And lay it by the door. I then push the elavator door button. Oh my plan has just begun.