Chapter 3

"To be brave is to love unconditionally."

~Madonna

Shailene POV- I walk toward the car and open the door only to close it to pure silence. "Theo look I -" "Just save it okay it's obvious that you clearly don't notice how he acts toward you, he loves you I can see it in his eyes Shai." "No, he doesn't he is just being kind." "Sure." he spats out. I get pissed not every guy I come in contact with likes me. he doesn't have to worry I am all his. "Now I have to worry that if I do go to get this film made I have to worry about him trying to flirt with you more and you not even pay attention." he tightens his grip on the steering wheel.We pull into the place where we are going to be doing the photo shoots. He turns the car off and unbuckles his seat belt before looking at me. "Thanks for telling me about this movie you want to go do in this way." I say while getting out of the car. " Shailene wait!" Theo yells out. But I walk off before he can catch up to me. I walk up to the front desk." Hello you must be Mrs. Woodley." says the woman at the table. " Yes mam." I say. She gets up from behind the desk. " So your director dropped off the supplies we will be needing for this thing."We walk down a dark hall and turn a left corner and then a right corner before she leads me to a room. " Here is your costume be ready in 20." She then leaves me to change. I stare at the Costume and the fake gun for a minute. The sad thing about the whole situation is that have to stand alongside my leading actor who has mine and my Characters love interest. "The things I do for you Tris." i mumble under my breath. As I pull out my Costume I start staring at it.This can't be mine this has to be Theo's. I take a deep breath and open the door I dread doing this. This is only going to put more conflict in our relationship. I knock lightly at the door not wanting to do this, but people want to see Fourtris in the making. Theo staring at me in shock probably not expecting me to show up until right at the Photo shoot. "look Shai I'm -" "No save it I'm not talking about this right now we need to do work anyway here is your Costume they gave me yours instead of mine." He hands me another bag. " Then this must be yours." he says. I take the bag and I am about to walk out when he grabs my arm. "Wait." he says.I turn to face him with my arms crossed. "What?" " look I messed up I will admit it.I'm human I know I can trust you around him because I know you love me. I just overreacted it's probably his culture to kiss a girl when they welcome her. I just got jealous in a way because I was scared I was going to loose you. I worry you will be ripped from me everyday because you are my life I have nothing else to live for only my Family and Shailene you are my family. And if you were ever to leave me I couldn't live with myself even If I tried. When I found out you were involved in that crash I was in England visiting Family. That day Dana had asked me to go play outside with her so being the uncle I am I did and I turned my phone off and it will always be bothering me till the day I die. Why did i not just keep my Phone on that way you could have called me and I would have assured you I'm okay I just wanted to spend some time in my home country.But no I was so stupid." He punches the wall. which puts a hole in it. "Theo, it's okay I love you I understand why you didn't answer you had other things don't beat yourself up over it." I wrap my arms around him and lay my head on his shoulder. " I love You." I whisper. "I love You too." he replies.