Chapter 11

" I only want three things."

-To see you
-kiss you
-Hug you

~Anonymous

Shailene Pov- I get up off the couch.I still have the same stuff on that I wore flying home and to do signings. A black shirt, jeans, and black heels. I enter the Kitchen and I start pulling out pots and pans to cook dinner. Raphael walks in with a smug smile on his face and starts helping. "How was your trip?" He asks filling a pot with water before putting it on the stove. I hear my phone ringing it has been about an hour since Theo and I parted ways and I am missing him already. I turn on my phone to find Theo has called me. I turn it on and hit the video button. I finally see a pair of brown eyes appear. "Hey Baby." He says. "Hi Theodore." I reply. He smiles at me. "Why are you calling me I said to call me when you got to the hotel not on the plane." I ask. "Well I thought I would suprise you." He says. I hear water splattering. I look over at the stove the water is guzzling up from the pot. "Shit!" I say about to grab it when Raphael comes running in." I got it." He says. He begans to grab a potholder and assist with the pot. "Thanks Raphael you're a life saver." "Anytime Shailene. " he says. Theo still has a smile. Surprisingly. "Well Beautiful I love you, but I must ask what are you cooking?" "Lasagna." I smile. Theo gives me a sad smile. "Wish I was there. " he says. "I know, get you some sleep and I will call you tommorow okay?" I say. "Yes Mrs.Taptiklis." he says. "Okay Mr.Taptiklis." "I love you." "I love you too." And we both hang up. I feel so happy he called me Mrs.Taptiklis. He loves me.He really does.