Tattoos « pt.38

Brianna's Pov
We were basically a rollercoaster of emotions. Happy that the tour was amazing. But, then the tour is over. It was so much fun and everyone was chill about it. Until twitter explodes with tweets saying the concerts and the meet and greets. This was just a setback. Obviously, we took the part of thanking as many fans as we could. "I can't believe it's over." Candice mumbles. At a hotel in Manhattan. We were alone today. So, nothing was going to stop us. Nothing to hold us back. Well, just trying not do anything stupid. We were all in Cece's and Lori's room. Candice was on one of the beds. Looking at the ceiling. Thinking about something.

Arane as always. Reading another book that's not even going to last her a day. Cierra was going through her phone. I was writing down some lyrics for our new songs. This was a time where one of us needed to say something. Something to break the damn silence. Because at this point, it's really freaking me out. "Why not do something and go out?" Cece questions. "Where?" Candice asked.

First Somewhere to Eat....
And of course their first stop is a pizzeria. "They could've done better with the pizza." Lori complains. "Yet, you continued to eat the pizza." Bri commented. "Funny, I'm still hungry." Candice mumbles. "Panda Express!" Arane shouts. "Not paying." Bri, Cece and Candi said in unison. "Fuck," states Lori.

After Panda Express
"Ok. I'm bored." Cierra says. They were getting into the car. Arane in the driver seat. Bri sat in the back with Cierra. Candice sitting in the front in the passenger seat. Lori starts the car and doesn't even say where they are going. "Uhh.. Where are we going?" Brianna asked. Candice seemed to know where they were going. A fucking smirk appeared on her face. "They're up to something," whispers Cierra. "We're screwed." Brianna responds.

After Moments of Driving...
THEY STOPPED. "I'm not getting out this car until you two tell us what's going on." Cece stated.

Ok. So it's so close to the tour ending. Arane suggested tattoos. Well, she drove them to the place. Because her Candice already thought about getting tattoos before. And now they're going to do. "So this is happening. No backing out." Cierra says. "All four of us." Candi mumbles. "Two tattoos each." Lori comments. "Might as well." Bri says.

And you would think... At least one of would have a moment of common of sense. But, these idiots went with it. They are gonna go through so much pain. I'm not even going to describe that process. Long story short. They'll be complaining for a long while.

After Getting the Tattoos
"Are you guys okay?" Luke questions. "No!" The girls answered in unison. AI were in pain. The sad part is that, the tattoo will be painful as hell. It's going to be inching. Scabbing. CHance of getting an INFECTION. It going to PeEL. But, in the end. It's worth it. They'll somehow survive. Maybe.

I feel bad. Sh!t. This is giving me shivers down my spine.

"So you decided to get tattoos?" Calum says. "No. We found a llama. And a unicorn. And they came after us. We were attacked by a llama and a a unicorn." Cierra mumbles. "I wanna see a unicorn." Mikey jokes. "Lori!" Candice cried. "On it." Arane answers. Seconds later a book is beginning to be aimed at Michael. "OKay. I'm sorry." He whined.