Trouble Is Back 《Trouble=Arzaylea pt.15

Michael's POV

I went after Arane. She just stormed off all of a sudden. The last thing I remember is seeing her on her phone. "Arane!" I shouted. She isn't slowing down. What the fuck happened? She got to her dressing room and locked herself in there. "Arane. Open the door." I stated. I knocked on the door. Nothing. "Go away Michael . . . ." She said. What did I do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not you. But, Arzaylea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Arane's POV
"Dammit." I swore. Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. "Arane, open the door." Michael leaned against the door. "No and go away, Mikey." I sighed. "I'm not leaving." he said. "I'm not opening the door, just leave me alone..." I muttered under my breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Motherfucking Arzaylea...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened the dressing room door and looked for Mikey. He was by the Luke's dressing and I carefully stepped away from him. "Fuck you..." I mutter under my breath and sighed. I decided to go to Hot Topic, Target, and the bookstore. I walked into Hot Topic, grabbed an All Time Low sweater, paid for it, and walked out. Fans were outside the store and started to scream. "Hey guys!" I yelled. They screamed louder. "AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!" "OI OI OI!" I took a shitload of selfies, signed a lot of things, and hugged a ton of people. I love fans. They're fun to mess with. So's Mikey...

Michael's POV
What the hell! Luke walks towards me. "Dude, are you really?" He questioned. "What?" I asked. "You're dating Arzaylea." He answers. "No! Why would I do that!?!" I said. "Don't know, but that's what it says." Luke continued. He shows me his phone and I could see all the fucking posts. "I'm not dating her." I stated. "Sure . . ." He says. Luke walks away.

I see Brianna. "Michael. It's not true." She says. "Exactly. I'm not dating her. I swear." I said. "Great. She did this on purpose." She continued.

Next Day . . . .

Arane hasn't said a word. Which is not normal. I was quiet. Luke doesn't want to be seen.

Candice's POV
"Luke. Stop being miserable." I stated. "Get up. Please." I continue. He looks at me and sits up. "My friend is dating my ex-girlfriend. I have a right." He says. "Listen. There are other girls out there . . . ." I said with a smile. "Sure. That and unicorns." He say sarcastically. "Okay. Fine. Forget it." I said feeling pissed. "Candice . . . I didn't . . . Sorry." He says. "Sure. That and unicorns." I stated and walked out. Ugh . . . . I swear. He just doesn't think.

Arane's POV
Ugh . . . Arzaylea. The thought alone will kill you. Great. More shit to deal with. What's with this bitch!?! I swear . . . . Michael what the hell is wrong with you? "Arane, you've been looking at your window for a hour." Cierra says. "She won't talk. Arane will stay Arane." Brianna states. "What's that suppose to mean?" I questioned. "Michael isn't dating Arzaylea." She answered.

Brianna's POV
I walked out Arane's room. I'm sick of the bitch. My phone rings.

Me: Hello?
Arzaylea: It's me.
Me: What's wrong with you?
Arzaylea: Nothing. Why?
Me: Just meet me at the recording studio.
Arzaylea: Sure. Peaches.
Me: Don't call me that . . .

I hang up. And head over to the recording studio.

After Trying To Stop Mikey From Following Me......

"Aww . . . There he is. My boyfriend." Arzaylea says when she sees Michael. Michael gives her a disgusted look. "Tell the fans you're lying." I stated. "No. I want this." She refuses. "Mikey, is there something wrong? You seem upset." She continued with a teasing voice. "No wonder everyone hates you." Mikey said. "Arzaylea so you admit that this is a lie?" I asked. She nods her head. "Then why are you doing this?" I questioned. "Sorry, but I'm not going to tell you everything." She answers and walks away.

"How the fuck did we get to record every single word she just said?" Michael asked. "Don't know, I don't think she was thinking." I answered. "Do you know why she's doing this?" Michael continues. "Yeah, I just don't think she understands about moving on." I replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have no idea where to end this. So let me continue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile . . . .

Arzaylea POV
I walked out the recording studio and saw girls running in my direction. Fans . . . Wait. Their posters. I should run. I glance around and see Michael and Brianna walking out of the recording studio. The group of fans didn't run over me. Brianna started talking to a girl. "Share this. And you guys will know the truth." She states.

Michael's POV
Can we please get to the part where Arane isn't mad at me?

Dude, don't rush it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fourth wall. Broken again. So happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it just me or is it that our fans are amazing? The information spread so quick. After that they decided to chase Arzaylea. I hope she can survive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nope. There are a lot of Luke fans and Michael fans that would make sure she doesn't survive.
And that's how Arzaylea Whatever-the-fuck her last name is died.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just Kidding.

Please thank PenguinsandLions