Where is She?《He's Worried 'Bout Her Pt.37

Tokyo. Was. Amazing. Preforming with HV. Wasn't as bad as Lori thought. But, give her some time. Now. It's just a day that they would be able to just relax. Well, there were many interviews that were requested. But, Cierra said she was busy so she couldn't make it. To anyone of them.

Question: Would you guys to talk about any thing you guys are planning?
Arane: We'll we'll let our fans know about any new topics.

Question: So, you guys literally just finished a tour with the boys of 5 Seconds Of Summer. How do you fell?
Candice: It's was amazing while being on tour with them. Especially, when Lori would do something stupid.
Mikey: *laughs in the background*
Brianna: Or she would try to do something "Michael" to Michael.

Question: How do you feel about the fans?
Arane: I think they are fucking amazing. It was a long road. And we made it here. Having a huge support system. Not just coming from my other members or friends. They really help.
Candice: One fan cried when she met us. That was really something. I never would have thought anyone would cry. It was so sudden. I thought I said something stupid to make her cry.

Question: Did Cierra, your bassist quit?
Calum: She didn't. She's just busy.
Luke: *starts smiling*

Interview Over..

Calum's Pov
After the interview, I've been calling and texting Cierra. She hasn't answered anyone and it's scaring me. Where the hell could she be? Fucking interviewer. Why would she quit the band? I look over at Luke and he's laughing. "Fuck off." I mumbled. "It's not like you could hide it. It's very obvious." Ashton says. He's right though. Honestly, I'm worried. And it's killing me. "Where is Cierra?" I asked. I looked towards Candice, Arane and Brianna.

Brianna's Pov
We can't tell him. She's busy and dealing with something right now. "Somewhere." Arane says while walking away. And that's the 8th time anyone of us answered his question today. And yea. She's not answering her phone. Well, she's not answering his texts or calls. "He'll find out sooner or later." Candice mumbles. Calum walked away. Looking annoyed as ever. And we can't tell him or the boys anything. "I fell bad." I commented. "Same. But, it's her decision." Candi states. It's true. And it was out decision to keep it a secret.

Cierra's Pov
So many things have been happening. Great things. But.... There are always second thoughts. The band. What am I going to do? I don't want to fail them. Why did things become complicated? "Tell them that you need some more time." "I can't. That's going to break them." I stated. "You still don't know what you're going to do?" She says. "No. Not yet." I answered. I look at my phone. 29 miss calls from Calum.

Its killing her. She really doesn't want to say anything. Lori, Bri and Candi are the only ones who know. And Calum is freaking out. She's also at the point where she'll give up. They were all also at their breaking point.

In the Car (Bri's Driving)
Candice's Pov
Calum hasn't said a word ever since we left the interview. He's been on his phone the entire ride. "Bri your phone is ringing." Ash says. I take the phone from him and see that it's Cece calling. I answered it. "Bri?" "No. It's Candice. We're in the car. All of us." I said into the phone. Calum looks at me. Sh!t. "I'll text you." I hang up. "Lori! What's Brianna's password?" I asked. "It's either 1994 or 6873. Most likely 1994." She says. Bri mumbles something. We continued texting back and forth. She might not be back for two days.

Next Interview...

Question: A little bird told me that you guys are going to release a EP soon. Is it true?
Lori: Completely

Question: Are or will you plan a tour with American Idiots again?
Michael, Ashton, Luke and Calum look at each other.
Bri: We're just working with what is happening now.

Question: Is there anyone that keeps the band together?
Candi: No. Not really.

Question: Fans are concerned that Cierra you bassist has disappeared all of a sudden. Is everything alright.
Bri: She's just trying to solve some things.

Interview Over..

Brianna's Pov
"He actually stayed quiet the whole interview." Luke says. Calum of course hasn't said anything. Just repeatedly keeps checking his phone. "Is it wrong that I just stole Cal's charger?" Lori asked. He hasn't noticed anything. Nothing actually. This isn't going to stop 'til she answers him.

Cierra's POV
"Yea. They are on their way to the last interview." I said. "Go. Your fans. Your band. Him." I shook my head. They'll be fine without me. "At least be there in the background." She implied. "There are going to be so many questions about what happened." I commented. I got up from my spot and moved away. "C'mon. Just go and then you could disappear again." "Fine." I gave up.

Last Interview...

Question: Do you think it's going to be quiet for a while?
Candi: No. We're never quiet. Loud.

Question: Any rom~
Bri: Nope.
Lori: Funny.

Question: Any word from Cierra?
Candi: Again, she's just busy with some things.

There are too many questions being asked.

Interview Over...

Cece was in the background. On Bri, Lori and Candi saw her. The guys were busy being idiots somewhere else. She disappeared again. Well, not completely. She'll be back soon.