Peace & Quiet? Pt.11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With all the problems that happened, it's quiet. Michael is not fooling around. Arane is not reading a book. Luke is sleeping. Brianna is hiding. Cierra is not even at the hotel. Ashton hasn't said shit. Candice has been writing something. And Calum locked himself in his dressing room. Okay. I don't like this. Not one bit. But, it's kinda my fault....... Well, I can change that! (0^w^0)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brianna's POV

I kind of feel bad for slapping Ashton. Ugh..... there has been so more shit happening between everyone. I'm fucking hiding from Ashton. Cierra is pissed off. But, Calum wants to talk to her. Arane wants to hit Michael with a book. I won't let her. Candice is upset that Luke hasn't seen any of the shit Arzaylea did to us. Only when heard on the bus yesterday. He still doesn't see why....... yet. He likes Candice. Basically, this is a big problem that needs to be solved. But, the creator of this story can't come up with one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yea, don't blame me. At least I update.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calum's POV

I need to talk to her. She won't though...... What am I going to do....
It's the last day and Cierra still hasn't come back to the hotel.

"There's a huge chance that she's still pissed. Yet again, all girls are difficult......." Luke says. "Shut up. Arzaylea was trouble. We told you!" Ashton exclaimed. "Then again you said something that is somehow trending on the internet...." Michael states with a smirk. "And you hid Arane's book." I said while laughing.

On a scale from 1 to 10. They are are dangerous when messed with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sounds like Animal Planet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cierra's POV

Yeah. I'm still at the mall. Not my problem. I'm not upset though.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Because you know Calum didn't kiss the bitch!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stop it. I think I'm aware of that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So why are you at the mall?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look...... I didn't want to be near any of the boys. It's gonna become awkward because they are going to start talking about what happened and what they saw...... I don't want to part of it. Not one bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I swear I do the fucking opposite. Just to mess around......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael's POV

I'm sorry for hiding the book, but you yell at me for it? Yeah, I'm pissed. It's just a book. Why is it so important? Sitting down on my computer. Ashton is in big trouble. Probably why Brianna hasn't even looked at him. Cierra's and Calum's problem is something I don't want to play with. Luke isn't heartbroken......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why would he be heartbroken?  Think Michael...... Plus, Candice is upset about the fact they had a fight 'bout Arzaylea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

True... It's like 10 something in the morning and we leave tonight.

Few Hours Later......

Cierra's POV

I went back to the hotel. I became tired of fangirls that keep asking questions about....... stuff. Other than that. I feel a little relaxed. I saw none of the boys. Candice was writing in a book. I didn't bother her. Everyone doesn't really want to talk. I was going back out to get something to eat, but I bumped into him........

"Oh.. Umm... Hey, Cierra.." Calum said awkwardly. I waved and kind of looked down at my shoes trying yo avoid his gaze. "Umm.... do y-you want to get something to e-eat?" He questioned. I nodded not knowing what I got myself into. I'm an idiot. Why the hell am I am following him.

Calum's POV

It's hard to tell if she is still upset or not. She just keep her head down. After a while . . . This person thought she was my girlfriend. Great . . . . . .

Skipping Some Awkward Moments...........

Brianna's POV

Somehow. Everyone is back to normal. I don't know how. I saw Cierra and Calum talking!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For the first time in forever . . . .
Magic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arane is goofing off with Michael. Candice is laughing with Luke. Calum and Cierra are talking their heads off. But, I'm sitting listening to music. Trying to avoid Ashton's gaze. No. Not upset. Just want to be left alone . . . . . . . I'm tired. After a few minutes... We left the hotel and got on the tour bus. I don't remember what's the next spot. But, of well..... Night!