Going Home《Problematic Pt.28

Brianna's Pov
The Battle of the Bands was fun. It really was. After the show, the boys wanted to go to a party to celebrate. Cierra, Candice and Arane went also. I didn't want to. I went back to the hotel and started packing. I have to go somewhere for three days. But, I have to wait for my Uncle to pick me up. When I was done. My phone goes off. Getting texts. I'm not answering. I walk out my room. I put Luna is Ashton's room. She's sleeping. I took the stairs and waited in the Lobby.

After a Few Minutes......
Bri walked outside. A similar car stops in front of her. She gets in knowing it's her Uncle. "Do you know why this is happening?" He asked. "Well, it might have something involving me joining the band. Or just me in general." She answered while checking her phone. "Brianna, do your friends know that you might not be in the band?" He questions. "No. Not yet." Bri answers nervously.

Meanwhile.........
Cierra, Candice, Arane, Michael, Calum, Luke, and Ashton finally got back to the hotel. Michael and Lori are drunk. Drunk to the point where they don't even remember each other. Cierra and Candice somehow managed to get Arane to sleep. Calum and Luke are trying their best, but nothing is working. "Put Kenny next to him." Candi says. Luke took up Kenny and placed him on top of Michael. Michael instantly fell asleep.

Ash goes to his room and finds Luna on his bed. Luna sits up looking at him. She dtarts making noise. "What?" Ashton asked. Luna jumps off Ashton's room and runs out the door to Bri's room. Ash opens the door and Bri is nowhere to be seen. They don't know where Brianna is. They don't know when she's coming back. Even though, they have no idea where Brianna, they were all somewhat drunk and they fell asleep.

Next Day......

Candice's Pov
I honestly didn't want to get up, but there was no way of me falling back asleep. I got ready and walked out my room. That's when I hear idiots yelling and screaming in the next room. "It's too damn early. What the fuck." I stated walking pass. I go to Cierra's room and the door is open. I swear one day someone is just going to walk in and do something. Cierra is up on her phone. In the background, Cake By The Ocean by DNCE is playing. "Morning." I greet while dropping myself on her bed.

The door opens and Lori walks in. "What the heck happened to you?" Cierra asks. "Bar. Drinks. Mikey. Party. Drunk." Arane answers while sitting on the floor. "Well, that explains everything." I commented. My phone goes off. It's Luke.

Luke: Breakfast Time
Candice: We're coming.

Cierra's Pov
We all get up and walk out of my room. Calum and Luke are up. But, Ash, Mikey and Bri are still asleep. "I got this." Lori says while kicking Michael's door open. You can hear her scream. "Get the fuck up Michael!!" With that. Michael fell off his bed. And because Lori is loud. Ashton also woke up. "I'm up." Ash says while rubbing his eyes. "Get dressed. Getting Breakfast." Candice says while pushing Ashton back into his room.

I went to Bri's room. And it's empty. She isn't in there. As the person I am. One part of me believed that she is out. While another part wanted to panic. (Panic! At The Disco) So I didn't say anything until Ash walked in. "Brianna isn't in here. And she isn't answering her phone." He says. And now one part thinks Bri is okay. She is aright. While the other wants to freak out because she have been kidnapped. My phone goes off.

Cierra: Where the fuck are you
Brianna: I'm busy doing something. Chill. I'm fine
Cierra: I swear if you don't tell me, I'll force you to listen to Justin Bieber.
Brianna: You're were going to do that to me anyway. I have to go.

Okay. She's fine. Ashton looks at me and takes my phone and runs. "ASHTON FLETCHER IRWIN. GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!!!" I went after him.

~~~~~~~~
Cierra doesn't run. But, she somehow jumped him. Then walked it off like it was nothing. While Ashton is on the ground. Realizing that he was an idiot to take Cece's phone.

To Be Continued........

Thank you guys for the views. Sorry. I don't update faster than I want to. But, comment below what you want to happen next. See you guys later.