Problematic 《Someone Helping Pt. 31

Continued.......
Meanwhile...

So it's working. I wonder if they saw it yet." Abigail says. Arzaylea smirks. "Well, their followers are actually falling for it." Arzaylea seems to be happy. Knowing that the band will fall apart. Starting with Arane and Michael. "I don't feel right doing this." Abby states with a depressed expression. "Deal with it. You wanted to help me." Arzaylea snapped. "No. Sophia volunteered me because her and Kelly are scared." Abby said. "Stop complaining. You're becoming annoying." Arzaylea mumbles.

Back At The Hotel.....

"Arane. Answer me please." Mikey says while knocking on her door. Candice opens the door. "Out of all people, you made her cry." Candi states while folding her arms. "If you're going to hate me, at least let me talk to Cece or Bri." "Fine." Candice says while closing the door. Seconds later Brianna and Cierra walk out. "Is it true?" Cierra asks. "The photos are real, but they were from when we were dating." Mike answers. "Great, more problems." Brianna says sarcastically. She continues, "That means Arzaylea must be doing this." "She's not. It's Abigail," says Cierra. Candice walks out and locks the door behind her. "Okay. She's asleep. And I'm going to go watch a movie," she says while walking away.

"I don't think it's Abigail. Remember who she follows." Brianna states. "But, why go after me?" Michael questions. "They both can be behind this." Cierra says. Michael stands there. Knowing this is going to be harder than last time. Honestly, if they keep getting problems, they might have to pause the tour. None of them knows what's going to happen next.

~~~~~~

Lori's asleep and Michael is sitting in his room with Kenny. "This is the second time. What the fuck.... Why me?" Mikey says under his voice. Michael takes a look at his phone. Now the Fam are actually believing this. Ugh.... "Could things get any worse?" That's when Mike's phone starts ringing. "Hello."

"I'm sorry. But, I was forced to." The voice says.
"Who is this?" Michael asks.
"I have to go." The voice says while hanging up.

~~~~~~

"Arzaylea. I don't want to do this anymore." Abby says. She knows that it's hurting Michael and Lori. She might still have feelings for him. "Well, there is no way to stop it now." Arzaylea smirks. When Arzaylea wasn't looking. Abigail takes her phone and starts typing something. She then puts Arzaylea's phone back and act like she didn't do anything.

The Next Day..
Brianna's Pov

I woke up to sound of my phone ringing.

"Hello."
"Help me."
"Who is this?"
"Just come to Madison Square Garden."
"Why? Who are you?"
"Please hurry. I want to help. I'm worried about Arane and Michael."

The person hangs up. I looked at the time and it's only 5:35 in the damn morning. I got up and got ready. Knowing this might be Abigail.

Minutes Later...
I walked out my door and knocked on Michael's. No answer. I tried again and I heard footsteps. Michael opens the door. "It's 5:47 in the morning. Let me sleep." "No. It's important. Get ready."