Girlfriend?《What the Fuck is Happening? Pt.30

~~~~~~~~~~
So Lori you're going to want to kill me after this part. So think for a moment. You can't kill me because I won't be able to update anymore. So yea. And if anyone is going to be depressed about Michael crying, skip a few of the next updated parts.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brianna's Pov
"It's really a bad time to make a video." I stated while petting Luna. Candice wanted to make a video because we barely upload anything. " if we do with the boys are going to take over the video." Says Cierra. All four of us were in Candi's room. The boys are sleeping. It's like 10:45 at night and I'm not tired. None of us are. Maybe because we all have to vanilla bean frappe from Starbucks. "OK. Let's go and prank the boys." Lori implies. For once Arane's plan wasn't dangerous. Then again she wants to jump Michael.

The First Idiot: Michael
They went to Michael's room. But, he wasn't sleeping. Michael's playing video games. Then again, he never really plays attention to anything else. Unless it's pizza, more video games, Kenny, Leo or Arane. It's not a secret really, he likes Lori a lot. While Michael was playing, Lori went towards his phone. Which was on the floor next to Kenny. His phone had notifications every 2 seconds. Lori checked his phone. (She knows everybody's password/code.) Arane went through his phone and her care-free expression charged. "What the fuck!" Mikey cries. Due to his phone hitting the back of his head. Candice, Cierra and Brianna stood there, but they were looking at Lori. "Okay, Ummmm... We'll be in Bri's room." Candice states while bolting out the room. Pushing Cece and Bri out too.

Everything was quiet. "What was that for?" Michael questions. Silence. Lori doesn't answer and just stands there. "What did I do to get you upset?" He asked. Michael and Arane are goals. For something wrong to happen to them, the Fam would be so depressed. Even their friends are shipping them. "You're a real idiot. I honestly don't know what to believe anymore." Arane says while walking out of Michael's room.

Mikey checks his phone and realizes why Lori's upset. "Shit! Not this again." He states. With that Michael comes to realize that his friendship with Lori. Additionally, he even wonders if they could've been more. With that thinking, he starts to tear up....

To be continued.......