«Cute Or Side Moments» Why are you reading this part? pt.39

~There's nothing CUTE about this band. Why are you here?~

~I was bored. You don't have to read this. Umm. They'll be short. Maybe. Just spare with me.~

Marane

Cute Moment #1  ~Cuddle~

Michael and Arane were lefted alone. Which is the worst idea ever. Then again, She was reading a book. And actually stayed quiet. "I wanna cuddle though." He complained. "And I wanna finish reading my book." And how do you out-smart Lori when you want something from her.

1. Make sure she doesn't have her phone.

2. Just take the book she has. Take the damn book and RUN

And your result would be that she jumped him. Luckily, she didn't throw the book.

Cute Moment #2 ~Sleeping~

Okay. So you know what? Arane doesn't sleep much. Honestly. She usually stays up then complains about being tired in the morning. Especially one day. She actually fell asleep for the first time in forever. And while she woke up. "Michael. Leave me alone." She complains. "Bri said to wake you up." "And I don't wanna get up." She mumbles. Little did Michael know.

But, Arane knew that he was going to get on to the bed. So she pushed him. And you would know that he fell. She didn't move. You would think that Michael would give up. "That's it." He says.The next moment all Arane knew she was being carried  out the door. "Michael, what the hell." "You're finally up." He smiles.

Cute Moment #3 ~Paparazzi~

The paparazzi. A huge problem. Well, not really. They just like assuming things. Between two or more people. And that kinda lead to the rumor that Lori and Mikey are dating. Which maybe wasn't a rumor because they didn't deny it.

Flashing lights. Cameras. And these two were simply walking. "Where are you two going to?" "Somewhere." Arane answered. "You're fans believe that you're dating each other. Is it true?" No response. And you would think that the paparazzi would take that as a no. But, of course not. They asked again. "Are you two dating?" Another questioned. The only response that was given was Michael smiling.

And with that. Articles and posts were created. TMZ even have a video. And because they couldn't deny something that was true. Or maybe.

*301% of the evidence points to it.*

Brashton

Cute Moment #4 ~Luna~

"Why does Luna hate me?" Ash questioned. Because a polar bear cub would have a grudge on a person. For an entire tour. "She's a polar bear. They set their territory and if someone is getting too close. She protects it." Luna is basically stopping Ashton from getting anywhere near Bri. Wow. "Plus, she's not even here. Cece and Cal are watching her." Bri says while checking her phone. And Luna was wasn't the only pet to do that honestly. 

Leo would stay by Lori's side. Happy distracted Luke most of the time. Lion even growled at Calum at one point. Which means when each of the pets were busy with something else, the boys kinda took it as a chance. And he took the chance. "Which means we could leave and go somewhere." Ash smirks. He took Brianna by the hand and headed out.

Cute Moment #5 ~Alone~

And what does it mean to alone? To be alone. Not with someone. Cause that sh!t starts rumors. Which means fans will be shipping and the boats to them are sailing. While you're just trying not to be embarrassed cause you might like the person. Calum was taking a video. "It's confirmed. They were alone together." He says. "'Cause you locked the door." Bri mumbles.

"How does it feel to be alone with your boyfriend?" He questioned. Ashton kind of just stared at the camera for a moment. "Wait, this is live right?" Ash asked. Cal nodded. "Calum, why are you so interested in my current relationship while you're dating Cierra?"

Landice

Cute Moment #6 ~Guitar~

"Luke. What's my guitar?" Candice asked. He wasn't paying attention. He had her guitar. And he knew which one it was. Him not paying attention 'cause he was trying something out. Candice was a little down earlier. And he wanted to do to make her better. Involving Arzaylea. She wasn't a problem. Well, not anymore. So back to Luke. Everyone was basically trying their best to just distract Candice from looking for Luke.

"Luke. This isn't funny." She says. She spots Luke. Just when she was about to go towards him. She heard the song he was singing. "You weren't suppose to hear that." He stops playing the tune. "And they were suppose to distract me until you were done." Candice simply smiled. 

Celum

Cute Moment #7 ~Midnight~

In the hotel and Cierra couldn't fall asleep. She sat on the couch and went through TV channels. And when there was nothing to watch. She went to Netflix. And none of her favorite shows were updated yet. Cece was bored. And couldn't fall asleep. "Why didn't you fall asleep?" Calum asked her. ""Cause I couldn't." She answered while going through her phone.

"Did you worry about me that much?" He smirked. "Shut up." Cierra mumbled. "So it's true. You worried." Calum had a smile on his face. "If you were worried so much why didn't you call me?" He continued. He was now teasing her. Cierra got up and walked over to him. "I wasn't worried." "Not enough a little?" Cece just looked away. Well, that answers his question.

Cute Moment #8 ~The Fans~

The fans. Well, doing as they do.. And shipping two people has usual. And going to be honest, the rest of the band were doing the same thing to these two. Which would mean they would purposely just put these two in situations with each other. Long story short, something might have happened between the two.

So many are now literally just asking the question over and over again. "Is Celum real?"  So a fan  spotted Calum and Ashton. And she asked them the question. Ashton didn't answer. "Maybe." Calum answered. And with that, Cal killed multiple fans that day.

~If you made it this far. God Bless you.~