HV « Day Two Pt.35

«Next Day»
First thing on the list. Photo shoot. Pictures. And more pictures. And honestly. A lot of pictures. Which meant a lot of fooling around. "But, I don't like photos." "Brianna!" Candice yells. Arane laughing in the background. "I'm not photogenic. Stop forcing me!" "You had no problem when you found out we were going to have a photo shoot." Candice says. "Does this happen on a normal basis?" Michael questions. "More offend then you think." Cece answers.

Moments Later
Many outfits. Then many jokes. The boys went first. "Stop trying to look cool." Lori stated. Luke asks, "What's that suppose to mean?" There was a flash every second. Or every minute they decided they were going to do a cool pose. And you know where that was going. "Okay. Now solo photos." The photographer said. First was Calum. He took a couple pictures. "Something's missing." He moves off set and then comes back on set with Cierra. "Why not take Ashton?" "Cashton needs a break." Candice states. "Celum." Brianna mumbles.

Luke's Turn

"And he has the pink tutu on." Lori says. "This is why we're never going to punk rock," says Mikey. Luke starts posing and Candice is standing there wondering 'Wtf' over and over again. Michael walking away. Lori planning a prank on Luke. Ashton on his phone. Cierra tweeting how stupid Luke looks right now with the tutu. And Brianna listening to All Time Low's Don't Panic album.

After They Were Done...

Now it was HV's turn. They did their solo pictures first. And AI and 5SOS decided to do something. Something that was not planned. They made sure all the members were going to take their group photo. Rena, Miranda, Nia, Casey, and Iain. "A few more flashes then we should be done." The photographer says. "Before we do this. We're sorry." Cece says. "What do you mean?" Casey questions. "Attack!" Michael shouts. All Hey Violet could see water balloons being thrown at them from left to right. It didn't stop there. Lori threw one at both at Luke and Calum. And then blamed it on the other. Calum threw one that was suppose to land on Luke. Luke moved and it landed on Cierra. "Ohhhh. You're going to regret that." Arane laughed. Michael threw one at Lori and Ash. Ash threw one at Candice. And Bri is hiding from all of them.

This couldn't get any better...