Back Stage pt.6

Cierra's POV:

I was in his dressing room. I sat up and found Calum sleeping next to me. Hmm.... I SWEAR. Nothing happened. Promise. How the hell did I get here? I got up and left the room and found something that's not suppose to be there. Why is my phone on the floor? I check my pockets and I found Calum's phone. Okay..... Someone explain what happened! I walked into Michael's dressing room. Arane sitting in a chair while Michael is on the floor sleeping.

Calum's POV:

I woke up and saw that Cierra is not here. My phone is gone. And I'm freezing cold. I got up went looking for her. Not in Ashton's room. No Luke's. So why don't I check Michael's. I walked into Michael's room and find Cierra freaking out like she saw a monster or her favorite person in the world.

"Calm down." I stated.

She jumps to voice as if she didn't see me walk in.

"What happened when I fainted?" She questions.

"Nothing. I picked you up and put you on the couch. What were you thinking.......... Nope. NOT THAT. NOTHING HAPPENED."  I answered trying to forget what she just thought.

"Okay, why are we not at the hotel, if the concert is over?" Cierra asked while giving me my phone.

"Well, Ashton, Brianna, Candice, Michael and you two fell asleep." Arane answered.

Arane gets up and walks up the room.

"Pizza." She states. Michael jumps up and doesn't look tired.

Cierra and I followed from behind. We began waking up Brianna, Ashton and Candice. Luke wasn't even sleeping. He was busy wasting time. As always. We were back stage and I wanted to mess around.

Cierra's POV:

Calum started running on and off stage. It was dark. Look. I don't believe in monsters and crap. But, when in the dark your mind likes playing games.

"Calum stop messing around. Lets just get to the hotel. I'm tired." I stated, but Calum doesn't seem to hear me.

Everyone else went and I stayed babysitting him. Then for a moment it became quiet. Too quiet.

"Calum stop messing with me."

Nothing. I started walking around. Yeah, stupid me. I tripped on a wire and fell on someone. And that someone is Calum. I got off him and noticed his face is red. Sorry, I have no time to be thinking of anything. I'm tired. We finally continued walking. At a certain moment I gave up. What tired person wants to walk? All you want to do is sleep.

Calum's POV:

I noticed Cierra started slowing down. I picked her up. She fell asleep in my arms. Aww, she looks cute when she is sleeping.. We got to the hotel. I set her down on a bed and fell asleep on the floor right after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There's a lot of sleeping in this part...... Should I rename this or..........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up. Like 8:30 in the morning. Took a shower. Changed my clothes. Left the room to go back to the stage. I'm pretty sure I left something.

After A Few Minutes..........

I went in to my dressing room. Not there. On stage. Not there. I looked everywhere. I still didn't find it. Where the fuck is it!?! It's a gift for Cierra. Not telling you what it is. If I do, it won't be a secret now would it. Mikey got one for Arane. Luke got one her Candi. And Ash got one for Bri. I kept looking and I couldn't find it. Come on..... It's very important. Very important. For Cierra. I'm a stupid idiot. I went back to the hotel. I started looking for it there. Not in the draws. Not on the beds. Not under the bed. Not on the floor.

"What are you looking for?"

I turn around and find Luke standing there.

"The gift." I answered still looking.

"Dude, Ash has all of them." Luke states.

"Thank god. I thought I lost it." I said feeling satisfied and relaxed.

Later In The Day.......
Cierra's POV:

I went back stage to clean some of the shit Calum was messing with. Yeah, cleaning after a crazy person. That has a Jet Black Heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had to. I had to. (^v^)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The microphones were checked. All guitars back to where they were. I saw Calum talking to some girl. Okay, before I yell....... I think I just saw Calum kiss my worst enemy!!!!! Fucking Calum!! How!?! I left at that moment not wanting to find out anything.