Chapter 40: Through the Broken Window

It happened too quick, it's draining me. I somehow made it to the set as my mind dazed in and out. All crew man were lying dead on the ground in their own pool of blood as I walk on into the building. It still pours in the name of death and I heard man screaming down the hallway followed by gunshots to shut them up.

I run down the set and into the main part of the building. The director lies lifeless on the ground, but it seems too good to be true. My mind still haze as the blood stains grow larger.

I finally see Sam and Dean as they fight Virgil, getting the keys back and I suddenly wrap my arm around his neck almost like his height wasn't a factor to my immediate attention.

I put all force and whip him to the ground, quickly gripping the Angel Blade. His reflexes and reaction is exceedingly rare as he quickly turn and kicks me down to the ground. I begin to feel the pain that humans normally feel.

I try to get up, but all I do is stare as he throws Dean across the made up room and kicks Sammy away in victory. He lifts the blade above his head and I quickly grab his arm, preventing him from further damage. I elbow his head multiple times, but he grabs my arm holding back his blade and pulls it behind my back.

I feel the immediate pain follow by the pressure of the pain in my side. The adrenaline race as no grace is traced and the sigil on the window lights up. He left the blade in my side and turns away. I listen as the blade tears flesh from muscle. It's his own mistake.

My hand finds the blade and grip slowly. I pull it out, seeing the blood trickle down the sliver almost made me think twice. I turn and Virgil slowly begins to walk to the window in victory till I throw the blade. It takes everything I had in force and strikes in the back of his head.

His tracks stop in mid way and he crippled to the ground. No light. No grace. No existences of an Angel 

"Guys! Let's go!" I holler over them a I run toward the window in a painful manner. They follow closely behind me and we burst through the window as it shatters. The day soon turns dark.

The set that once looks like Bobby's house soon looks like a motel off of a highway. My chest begins to feel like an elephant is sitting on me. My chest strikes blue as l look over to the brothers who struggle to get off the ground. I grip them and their jacket and pull them up. Raphael waiting across the parking lot almost in rage.

"Run. Run as far and don't look back."

The Grace quickly rushes around which is the probability of my chest pain. I touch both of their shoulders, transporting them to a different location with the keys. Blood shrivels down my side as my breath is quivers. "What are you doing, Ashlyn? How are you alive? Lucifer stabbed you?!"

"I work in mysterious ways." I comment back as I grip my side and groan.

He looks down in his female meat suit, tracing, following my hand. "You've been stabbed." He remarks.

I glare at him with evilness behind my eyes as I stiffen up and straighten my back up. "I'm fine." I gritted though my teeth.

His female meat-suit laugh and then suddenly stops in all seriousness. "I want the weapons." He straightens out.

"You're not getting them." I spit. "You're no fit for God's position."

"Well, is he around!?" He yells. "I don't see our father doing anything! Someone has to take over!"

"None of you are fit. I mean look at ya'll, you little shits." I insulted. "God is working from the shadows."

"How do you know?"

"How am I alive? How am I an Angel of the Lord?"

"That can't be. You are no Angel."

"Neither are you." I said, as I grip a knife in my back pocket. I feel the grooves as Micheal's servants come close with an Angel Blade that threaten to kill me. I whip out the dull knife as a distraction, but manage to shove a blade through a guys forehead to my left. He scream in unnecessary needs, it wasn't silver.

I feel a pressure tighten in my thigh and I quickly swat the other Angel Blade away which only made a deep cut, it won't benefit. I grab the other crazy lunatic that someone dare call an Angel, and someone who dared to try and kill me by the head and slam his forehead to my knee repeatedly.

I throw him back and let my cripple wings span out to catch air as I immediately fly away into an open field in the middle of Kansas, in the middle of the night, in the middle of bloodshed.

I crumple to my knees as they went slack. Blooding seeping through the wounds that were taking there time.

No Cas. No matter how I called for him.

No one.

As I look back, I am a villain in my own head.
------------------------------------------------------
A/N: As of right now, this book is completed. The plan or idea is to either make another book; turning into the series or add on to this one.
1) Complete this one-leave how it is
2) Add on to this one.
3)Or make another book adding other seasons of Supernatural.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS! COMMENT WHICH ONE YOU PERFER MOST!

BTW! THERE IS A CHRISTMAS GIFT FROM ME AS A FANFIC OF A MOVIE COMING OUT ON CHRISTMAS DAY!

Happy Early Christmas and New Years!