Chapter 22: I'll Follow or I'll Fight

The highway is long, dark, and it's pouring hard. Dean is slowly trying to giving me a heart attack, driving 80 down a road that I can't even see. "Cas, are you gonna be okay." I ask leaning up towards the two boys. "I'll be fine." He responds.

Even with limited power, I could still see everyone thoughts; not even realizing. Cas, he isn't really okay, but I will take his word that'll he will be okay later.

"Listen Cas, don't listen to the Ninja Turtle, believe what you want to believe. What do you believe down in your gut?" Dean ask.

"I believe...that he is alive." He concludes looking at me.

"If that what you believe, go and find him, you and Ash."

"What about you, Dean?" I ask.

"What about me?"

"Will you be okay?"

"Yeah, I spend all my time worrying about him, Sammy obviously, but I had more fun in the past 24 hours with you guys than I ever had with Sam and in all theses years. So yeah, I'll be okay."

I look up at the windshield. "No, but seriously, could you slow down?"

"What's wrong? A little panicky?" He jokes, smiling at me.

"I had my moment." I laugh nervously. "But you are giving me a heart attack, ease up from the gas pedal. It's pouring and you're going thirty miles over the speed limit."

His phone rings and I slap his hand away. "Dean, I'm. Not. Kidding."

"Dean." Cas tries to intervene, giving him a glare.

"What? It's just a phone call."

"A phone call that's going to cost you more than 45 dollars a month. Matter of a fact, let me drive, you need a nap." I try to reason.

"Don't you need a nap?"

"I don't sleep, Angels don't sleep." I argue and he growls.

"What if it's Sammy and he needs help?" He conquers.

I stare at him through the rear view mirror. In any case, if something happen, I know how to take the wheel and hopefully try not to slam into a tree in the middle of it. I'm not putting a car in Cas's hands, I'm sorry. He flys, I don't.

I crouch over the front seat and his phone drop between the seat. He sighs and takes his eyes off the room, while my eyes are glued. I see a pair of headlights coming our way, while we swerve a little. "Dean-" My voice quivers noticing we are inching closer hen over the line.

"All most got it..." He groans.

The car swerves at the wrong time and the car furiously honks and flash its brights. Meaning we are in its lane.

"DEAN!" I screech.

The last thing I hear is the car screaming its horn and everyone else screams beside mine, Cas and Dean. I immediately jump forward and take the wheel. Jerking into the ditch beside us, trees coming into my visions, into our lane. I raise my hand and a bright light surround us, watching the ball come out from my palms and seeing the grace race run up through my veins. I feel the impact of the force of the power I had left colliding with everything around us and I feel the heavens fall above me. Everybody's body slams into the compartment in front of us.

My head smacks the sterling wheel, I grunt and pry myself off the horn, rubbing my temple. I pant heavily as I am drain mentally and physically. I smear the blood off my head and rub my rib cage. "Oh god...." I cough.

Hearing no word from the boys, my heart begins to beat hard. I open the door and try to drag myself up onto my feet. "Dean, wake up." I choke on air watching his eyes flutter.