Chapter 39: Suddenly It Wasn't

This is about the 50th time we run through this one scene and Dean and Sam aren't getting the hint. We ran the same lines over and over again with others added by the Winchester siblings, but even though they said them, it's the added movement not needed plus voice and facial change.

It's becoming exhausting because of the Winchesters. Others found it weird how they acted out, but they didn't know the truth. We weren't meant to be here.

The director finally yells cuts leaving us heaving and hindering away from each other. They walk up to me hand me the box. I look down at it.

"You act like I know what it is, Jared."

"Stop saying that name, Ash. This is the bone of the lesser saint. We need other items for the spell, but I can guarantee we will have it by tomorrow." He says quickly.

"Okay, Sam. Just put away now before they think it's drug. I heard that could really wreck a career."

Dean walks up besides Sam. "Everything is fake!" He whispers-yell, messing with one of the fake blades, stabbing himself.

"Um-Yeah, Dean, this is a reality tv where we are required to act out our part. So before we craft the spell, act like you know what you are doing, Jensen!"

"Woah, Ashlyn, what ran up your alley?"

"Nothing-Nothing, and here, it's Maisha. Guys, what if we can't make it back, I can't really guarantee the spell will work here. There is no magic here."

"We will find out way back." Sam ensures me.

"What's the rush? Don't you like it here?"

"Don't get me wrong, Ash," Sam places a hand on my shoulder. "It's wonderful here, but we are not meant to be here."

"I understand, but-"

"But what, Ashlyn?"

They all keep their glances on me and I sigh. "Nothing." I mutter.

I turn away, walking away. The different areas sent my mind into a haze. The smaller tan trench coat follows as it up lifts air from under it.

My shoulder clips someone else's and I immediately look up. The same guy from across the road.

The light grayness flashes under his skin. An Angel as my powers weaken. He raises his hand to my hand as expecting it to do something. He seems stunned and looks at me.

My breath hinges in the back of my throat. He looks down at me, at my more smaller figure. "Ashlyn. You are release of duty." His voice cuts into my head.

"I-I don't understand what you mean, I'm not this so called Ashlyn." I stutter unnoticed

I slip the blade down my sleeve into my hand. "I know who you are."

I quickly push him back into the pile of boxes and bolt towards the exit. I heard his growl from afar.

"There is more Angels here, Ashlyn! You have no where to run!"

My body slams the door open, making trip down the cemented stairs, landing on the hard gravel. The rock slice my hands and bruised my face.

The pain stings as I memorize it. I kick up rocks as I pick myself up to a fast bear crawl beside a large dumpster. The white dust covered my clothing and skin as I keep my sound to a minimum.

I could hear the door burst open with a low growl. I hear his shoes clatter against the steps of the set and the shuffle of the rocks underneath his powerful weight.