Chapter 19: In the Name of What?

Cas and I are still watching the storm passing quietly, watching the rain spread against the window of the room. I sigh heavily and turn and look at Cas who is still staring out the window. I'm still processing the information about the Greek goddess and being a forced angel for heaven. "Because I'm an Angel at the moment, what does the mean?"

"You will probably still have the same necessity as any Angel would. Your body will heal, but never age, flying to places, you'll never eat or sleep possibly, you'll see many natural forms of the spirits and many others."

"But I am also a bigger target due to the brothers."

"Yes, being a Forced Angel is very high in power. It's everywhere on the Angel 'radar' you call it, not only that, but we are also known as Rebellious Angels."

"Just to be clear, I didn't sign up with this, but if this is what has to be done to protect anyone and everyone, I'll risk it. Including you."

"I understand what Zachariah meant about the Force of the Grace. He meant you."

"Let it be known, we did not fall from grace, we leaped towards freedom." I ponder out loud. I over hear myself in my own head, and then the conversation of other Angels came around. I look over at Cas and notices his black wings. I turn my head and I could see the wings peering out from my shoulder blades. Just because I am Forced, I will still fight for what is right. I will not fight with you.

"I'm going to find God." He spoke suddenly.

I snap my head at him. "You're gonna what?"

"God." He reasoned and looks at me. "I'm going to find God."

"But...How?...Isn't that sorta impossible." I reason.

"Not impossible, just not highly possible, but it could work."

"Impossible and not highly possible? That's the same thing!"

"I fret not. But, first we need to find Sam and Dean."

"Can't you just teleport there?"

"I don't teleport." He looks at me. "They're hidden by the Enochian Sigil, same as you, and flying might not be so simple."

"How so?"

"You and I, as rebellious Angels, we are cut off by most of heavens power, some we can do, some we can't. We are mostly...Humans now."

"Yes! No more power! Yes!" I cheer out loud.

I look over at Cas who has a worried look on his face. "Oh-Wait. Okay, how about this, you teach me the life of an Angel, and I'll teach how to be...part human."

"I can...live with that."

"Well, guess what, you're gonna have to live with that because that is the best I got."
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
We are walking through the hospital where Bobby is unable to move. Once I walk up to the door, I zone out; staring at Bobby. 'Oh, Bobby, why...?' My mind boggles inside my own thoughts.

I overhear Cas talk to Dean and that's when Bobby speaks. "Enough foreplay. Get over here and lay your damn hands on me. Get healing...Now!"