Chapter 20: The Truth is Always in The Way

Xx_Cas P.O.V_xX
I watch through my own eyes as I drive the blade through her shoulder. I was screaming in my own head to stop, that I wouldn't dare hurt her.

"I know you can hear me, Cas." She coughs out. "I'm begging you, don't you kill me...don't you let it kill me..."

I wasn't myself and I watch as I about kill her. Screaming, demanding for it to stop only to wake up and sitting straight up. Her scream echoes from the dream into reality, I notice the screaming and I look to see her to sit up straight also grabbing her ears, trying to black out the sound.

"MAKE IT STOP! MAKE THE TALKING STOP!"

I panic, not understanding how to stop the talking, but let alone the screaming she pierced into the air, strikingly above her. I couldn't think of anything else other then watching humanity itself, trying to calm each other down from a large-scale event, so I quickly grab a hold of her and she slowly quiet herself down to the point where it was silent.

It was already proven that it really frighten towards her, she has already been attack, let alone I didn't understand feelings and showing expressions that well, I panicked and we were both petrified. No matter how many times I assured her about the nightmare was gone, she refused to go back to sleep. She needed the rest, even through an angel, she has been cut, well we have been cut off from the power to keep us going.

Until she asked me to stay, only when the feelings begin to overcome everything.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⚠️FEELINGS TRIGGERED⚠️!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry, I had to.)
Ashlyn P.O.V.------
--I knew I was slowly losing it, my sanity. Information is pounding into my head left and right, about the 'Word of God' to the Prophets, then came the information about Angels, Archangels, Forced and Graceless Angel. Then came the power, power that comes with every angel. Some came in visions, dreams, and some came out of no-where. Let me admit, I had my moments. To freaking and panicking, sanity was breaking. I'm losing it.

Dean asked for help on a case because Sam had left. I'm still heart broken about the information,  but he sees light at the tunnel of this hell hole. Dean claims he doesn't, but there has to be something, he just isn't close to the end yet. I have a feeling that Sam will be back.

Dean and Castiel went to snoop around town while I'm stuck at the motel collecting information about the incident and what it might be. The random clicks from a laptop on a table by two beds.

A sudden strike of a migraine pitches through my head. It is happening again, I can feel it, but I shake it off and go back to typing. Typing for research, for Dean and Castiel. I stare at the blank information on the screen and slowly becoming agitated with myself, I went back to the main set of lore books.

The sudden strike happens again, but more powerful this time. I grunt and groan in pain with no one to help me now. I press my hands up aside my head which sends another sudden strike of pain again, more powerful, more painful. I stand up from the chair I was sitting in and knock it out of the way. Seeing the fire and the blue fog clash together. See the meteor shower from from the sky with Angels screams. Foreshadowing. Then, I see me in a dark room and it quickly flashes out.

A flash of light happens all around me as I take my steps back and away from the potential death hazards. I see powers establish themselves and cling onto to me, feeling the added weight. The whispering is exceedingly loud. Almost yelling to the point where you'll kill yourself. "Too powerful!" They shout of the top of their lungs.